3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

CC recognized themselves as Co-champions last year and AC validated all that by buying district championship rings, and then did so again by painting the field this year.  They could have just brushed it off.  OR won't allow that this year when they go undefeated.

CC recognized themselves as Co-champions last year and AC validated all that by buying district championship rings, and then did so again by painting the field this year. They could have just brushed it off. OR won't allow that this year when they go undefeated.

I understand the field being painted as being seen that way, but are you seriously saying that AC getting rings validates CC as Co-district champs? Do you hear how stupid it sounds that a team buying something for their accomplishment some how validates anothers claim? I mean, I dont agree with the whole ring thing, we havw been theough this conversation before, and it is well noted that I feel that should be reserved for a state championship, but to say that those rings somehow backs up CC's claim is just absurd. Like I said, I can see the ring painted on the field for their game being seen that way, but thats it and the only reason AC did that was because of the way CC acted about claiming it, agree or disagree with that makes no difference, but the district rings, while way overkill and i dont like them, has nothing to do with CC. Seems like a stretch to try and keep te conversation alive if u ask me

Sorry, no AC buying rings does not validate CC as co-champions.  But it does validate the fact that the two schools tried to one-up each other and both came out looking silly.  That was my point.

That I can agree with, that's why I wanted you to Elaborate, I disagreed with the rings as much as anyone, but my disagreement had nothing to do with CC, and I do think both Schools have looked very silly over the whole Co-Championship thing. 

Same records.but ac beat cc but cc beat the team that beat ac..we are claiming it just to piss off AC...lol.lol

Claim away...lol you all barely beat a powell team on their 3rd string quarterbackin their D 1 receiver hurt... U put on a good show in the 2nd rd of playoffs loosing to West... Even West coaches made fun of CC. Edited by BEAMERBALLMAVERICK