Ridgeway @ Henry County

MSURacer

BUT, none of that matters now. Two different years. Two different teams. If I was an outsider just glancing over the details of these two teams, admittedly I would probably pick Ridgeway. It will take a very solid effort from our boys to win tomorrow night. Hoping they pull it out. I believe they can.

Edited by MSURacer

How big is HC on Defense? 

How Big is Ridgeway on Defense

Just hit one of the two links that I provided and you can find out all you want about Ridgeway. You can even watch highlights of their first two games and see their size for yourself.

Edited by kwc

Just hit one of the two links that I provided and you can find out all you want about Ridgeway. You can even watch highlights of their first two games and see their size for yourself.

From an HC fan perspective I'm not liking what I see or hear about Ridgeway. However, I feel that way every year but I feel HC can hang and has a good chance to win the game.

From an HC fan perspective I'm not liking what I see or hear about Ridgeway. However, I feel that way every year but I feel HC can hang and has a good chance to win the game.

SEC1:

THESE are the types of games that every one wants to see. Two top notched programs going at it. What else could you want? Yeah .. going into a game confident that your team should win doesn't create the fireflys in the stomach that going into a game against a team like Ridgeway produces. It's the anticipation. You know what everyone is thinking just by what is being posted. Win, lose, or draw ... these are the games that everybody wants to see.

My Whitehaven team has a district game against a very good, undefeated, Central team that has size and athletes galore. Every year since their coach has come to Central, they have been sending guys (plural) to the SEC as well as other schools. This year is no different, their QB has already verballed to Mississippi State. It's going to be a knock-out thriller. I can't wait.

Enjoy the game tonight!

In my opinion, this game hinges on two things. 1. Can HC's offense move the ball consistently? And 2. Can HC's front 7 put pressure on Braxton Conard?

If the answer to one of those things is yes, then this should be a great, close game. If the answer to both of those things is yes, HC should win. If the answer to both is no, then it will be a long night for the Patriots.