Where Has Riverdale's Once Proud Program Gone?

warrior82dad

This beat down to a down Franklin team is UNACCEPTABLE!

If that was a "beat down", it was self inflicted.

Franklin called a pretty good game and Riverdale had the bad breaks. Riverdale just responded poorly, starting with the coach.

Put this one behind you and focus on the district play. Riverdale still has the season ahead of them.

Franklin called a pretty good game and Riverdale had the bad breaks. Riverdale just responded poorly, starting with the coach.

Put this one behind you and focus on the district play. Riverdale still has the season ahead of them.

There's no doubt that it was self-inflicted.

The result of this game goes back to the original statement that i started this thread with. Where has this once dominate program go? Its gone to lack of good coaching, lack of player development, lack of pride, lack of caring, and when all these things come together we get what we got friday, a poorly coached undisciplined team with no size or depth and poor execution. 15 flags and mouths that wouldnt shut up causing stupid pentalties out of frustration. Good players dont want to play for this coach. Its being seen in the decline of numbers years after year. When you have kids on the soccer team that can kick the ball 50 yards and the only kicker this coach can find is a freshman that can only kick the ball 20 yards that comes from the lack of pride in the program and the lack of connection this coach has with the student body.This team has some very talented players but its ashamed that such poorly schemming and the I'll do it my way or no way attitude this coach has is giving us the results we see. Wake up Riverdale to whats really going on here.

You have no clue. If youll look back im the one who started this thread. Ive been involved with this program before you were born with 2 sons on championship teams. One of which beat your almighty Maryville. One where in the this thread do you see anyone complaining about other schools. We as supporters who give our money and time are concerned about the decline in the program and LOD echos that sentiment that all of us do. Its aways amazing to us that a Maryville Coolaid drinker always sticks their opinion in where it isn't wanted. And yes, the days of Maryville dominating 6A are few.....TSSAA is meeting Tuesday to shake things up.....just read for yourself. http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/2015/08/28/tssaa-proposal-move-schools-division-ii/71292810/

Lol , before I was born ... Lol , I wish , I was on 2 state Championship teams probably before you were born ... And back in my day we busted our butts to get better to beat our opponents , not go whining and Crying to change the rules to either beat or avoid your opponent

Edited by pepvol

Lol , before I was born ... Lol , I wish , I was on 2 state Championship teams probably before you were born ... And back in my day we busted our butts to get better to beat our opponents , not go whining and Crying to change the rules to either beat or avoid your opponent

No ones talking about changing the rules but the TSSAA. This thread was always about changing the program and reviving its once strong power. But I guess you didnt read it from the start.