Heritage 45-8 over Seymour

BigDave1967

Haha now that is funny. Russell won more games over there than any coach has in over a decade up to this point and ya'll want to dog him? If Rewis could have won with that talent how come they were 1-9 the year before and got blown out by an injury depleted WB team?

Gotta call you out on this because I believe Tommy Rewis won more games and has coached at heritage longer than any coach since Danny Wilson.

Huh?!? You have got to be kidding me. The teams Heritage beat that year were terrible. In 09 ya'll beat a very good Knoxville Catholic team that was 1 year removed from winning a state title and had Scott Meadows as a coach. Knox Catholic only lost to Maryville by a td that year if that tells you anything. I don't know if you know this or not but Scott Meadows is a pretty good coach. :popcorneater:

And that program at Catholic began to go down the toilet that season

Oh yeah? Well tell me this. Who has faced tougher competition the past 3 games. WB or Heritage? Of course WB has. And you look at the history between these two teams and WB always finds a way to win. Heritage couldn't get it done in '09 at home with a division 1 athlete, so what makes you think it will be any different this year? As I recall heritage was undefeated going into that game and WB had only won 1 game and heritage was doing a whole lot of talking. It will be the exact same thing this year. Until Heritage proves that they can beat us on the field it is foolish to pick them over us.

Answer-Tim Hammontree!

Oh yeah? Well tell me this. Who has faced tougher competition the past 3 games. WB or Heritage? Of course WB has. And you look at the history between these two teams and WB always finds a way to win. Heritage couldn't get it done in '09 at home with a division 1 athlete, so what makes you think it will be any different this year? As I recall heritage was undefeated going into that game and WB had only won 1 game and heritage was doing a whole lot of talking. It will be the exact same thing this year. Until Heritage proves that they can beat us on the field it is foolish to pick them over us.

Guess I'm foolish.  Heritage 31 William Blount 14