Week 4: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Sounds fair enough.....although you can not ride the underdog role when you have 74% of the Big Ones votes! :rolleyes:  Your going to see some new kids coming at you this time around.  We got a sophmore that was used sparingly last year as a RB.  I'm not saying he didn't play, just not as much in the role he has this year.  Watertown was not a small team visually, and this kid sent 2 of them to the sidelines with his punishing running style.  You will get him down, but it is going to hurt. :thumb: I think we have about 4 backs that run with the idea that they would rather deliver the lick, than take one....so there are gonna be some collisions Friday.  I do like how we left Friday Nite (except for the loss of #2)....we played very well against a better than their record Watertown.  You probably won't see him but we got a Freshman RB that has great potential.  On last drive, behind back-up line, he carried 5 straight times for a score from about 45 or 50 yards out.  He is not very big but you can tell he has a good future.

Kazallooga

Sounds fair enough.....although you can not ride the underdog role when you have 74% of the Big Ones votes! :rolleyes:  Your going to see some new kids coming at you this time around.  We got a sophmore that was used sparingly last year as a RB.  I'm not saying he didn't play, just not as much in the role he has this year.  Watertown was not a small team visually, and this kid sent 2 of them to the sidelines with his punishing running style.  You will get him down, but it is going to hurt. :thumb: I think we have about 4 backs that run with the idea that they would rather deliver the lick, than take one....so there are gonna be some collisions Friday.  I do like how we left Friday Nite (except for the loss of #2)....we played very well against a better than their record Watertown.  You probably won't see him but we got a Freshman RB that has great potential.  On last drive, behind back-up line, he carried 5 straight times for a score from about 45 or 50 yards out.  He is not very big but you can tell he has a good future.

Kazallooga

As always should be a goodun!Just remember last yrs game was stated as one of the best ever on myvlt and that says alot!Two good teams with a bunch of hard nosed country boys!

You all got any slots open along the fence for me to park my wagon/pick-up?  What time would I have to arrive to make that possible?  You have any idea where we stand all time in this series?  I'd look it up, but history ain't my best subject.  In fact I forget a lot of things of the more recent variety, so I'm a dud on years past.

Kaz 

You all got any slots open along the fence for me to park my wagon/pick-up?  What time would I have to arrive to make that possible?  You have any idea where we stand all time in this series?  I'd look it up, but history ain't my best subject.  In fact I forget a lot of things of the more recent variety, so I'm a dud on years past.

Kaz 

Overall record favors Oneida 17-15. Oneida beat Greenback five years in a row 2005-2009.

As for parking, be aware all of that has changed this year. You need to enter the field from the Morganton Road side (by new high school). Getting into the old parking area is now pay only. I don't know for sure if they allow one-game payment to park in there. I think all fence-line parking is season pass only. Don't want to turn you away, but want you to have that info. It will start filling up by 5:30 that night. It's going to be a TV game. It's Oneida/Greenback. There's plenty of buzz for the game. I expect a big turnout.

Sheesh.......I think charging parking for a HS game is a little steep imo.  It was considered years ago here and the brass just decided they didn't want to take more out of the fans pockets than they already did from concessions and gate. (home and vistors)  I can't perceive your rowdies likin' to fork over just to back up the truck to the fence after they already paid to get in.  Then again, everybody wants them Dollar Bill$.....! :thumb:

Kazooka

Overall record favors Oneida 17-15. Oneida beat Greenback five years in a row 2005-2009.

As for parking, be aware all of that has changed this year. You need to enter the field from the Morganton Road side (by new high school). Getting into the old parking area is now pay only. I don't know for sure if they allow one-game payment to park in there. I think all fence-line parking is season pass only. Don't want to turn you away, but want you to have that info. It will start filling up by 5:30 that night. It's going to be a TV game. It's Oneida/Greenback. There's plenty of buzz for the game. I expect a big turnout.

TV game? First I've heard of that, what station will be carrying it? Still 7:30 kickoff? If I can I'll record it, I still have last years & watch parts of it now & then.

BTW, Oneida won 6 straight, we got y'all twice in '08. But who's counting lol. Looking forward to Friday. OnB, if I get there at all I'll be there early, would be a pleasure to meet you.

Edited by crow

Hey Crow......I'm worlds best co-anchor....recon' they let me give some commentary.   Looks like a native america team is going to win this one!!!  I, for one, wonder how the Washington Redskins can keep their name with all the fuss by the bigwigs in DC jumping in...?  As insensitive as this probably sounds......HAVEN'T THEY GOT BETTER THINGS TO ATTEND TOO UP THERE?  What about knocking gas back under 3 buck$ a gallon?  Or getting those people driving around in Hummers off of food stamps!!!!  Sheesh...?  True story, I saw a lady get out of a brand new Lexus SUV and walk into a store to purchase over $200 worth of groceries and paid for it with one of those govt issued food cards. :huh: You think the system is humming along?  :roflol: Did I just go on a rant?

I'll just try to stick to the football......it is better than my Government Politics.....for sure! :thumb:

Kazapatriotic America

TV game? First I've heard of that, what station will be carrying it? Still 7:30 kickoff?

Yes, it will be broadcast on 10News2 http://archive.wbir.com/life/programming/local/10news2/default.aspx

Game is still set for 7:30.

Kazam,

Sorry about the cost to park. We don't make the rules, we just suffer through them... ;)

Oh, and I'll update my records. Make that a six-game losing streak to Oneida. Overlooked that one earlier today.

Edited by 1925Kee

TV game? First I've heard of that, what station will be carrying it? Still 7:30 kickoff? If I can I'll record it, I still have last years & watch parts of it now & then.

BTW, Oneida won 6 straight, we got y'all twice in '08. But who's counting lol. Looking forward to Friday. OnB, if I get there at all I'll be there early, would be a pleasure to meet you.

The pleasure would be mine.I am always early.We can work out the rest later.