Week 4: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Sounds like your brass got UT Parking Fever.  I guess after the season the funds go to knock off the new school costs, huh?  Two more seasons of winning football and that baby will be covered. :thumb:  I think I might stage a protest and sit in a tree just outside the $$$$ parameter!  Or Flair's helicopter can drop me on the fifty and I'll just waltz over to the visitors side and blend into the Orange.  Either way.....I'm good. 

My politics aren't recognized in this country....where we get taxed up the whazzo to pay for Uncle Sam's golden parachute to senators and congressmen alike.  Last I heard we had enough gas in reserve to last us through the next 15 or 20 years. (Heck....what about now)  I make a decent living, until it gets cut to shreds by social and fica (which I think stands for Fist In Cavity - Anus) :blush:  We put all our bread in Social and I recently heard we gonna get less than half of that back, I think it's like 42%.  WhooWee, now there is a deal!!!  I always thought it was FOR THE PEOPLE?  Vote for Kaz...!  I wouldn't stand in a room with some of these people.  I'm off the soapbox.....got a game to watch Friday.  In a tree or in a truck!!!!

Kazooloo

And don't anyone get me started on saying a prayer before a game......them young men lay it on the line every Friday Night (I know cause I used to be one of them).....someone ought to say something to recognize the contributions they make to their community and for their insistance that the Almighty watch over them!

There I go again.....sorry.

Kazzy

And don't anyone get me started on saying a prayer before a game......them young men lay it on the line every Friday Night (I know cause I used to be one of them).....someone ought to say something to recognize the contributions they make to their community and for their insistance that the Almighty watch over them!

There I go again.....sorry.

Kazzy

Well you will still hear one Fri night,and will probably be one of the school kids:)

Sheesh.......I think charging parking for a HS game is a little steep imo.  It was considered years ago here and the brass just decided they didn't want to take more out of the fans pockets than they already did from concessions and gate. (home and vistors)  I can't perceive your rowdies likin' to fork over just to back up the truck to the fence after they already paid to get in.  Then again, everybody wants them Dollar Bill$.....! :thumb:

Kazooka

Just to be clear,it does not cost to park at the new school.Thats were some of "us" have to park(youd think they would let a man on a Harley park for free it dont take up that much space)lol.crow you had to stick that 08 reference out there didnt you!Kaz i haul gas for a living and we own some of those stores and the worst thing about those folks who clean out the candy isle for free is they take it to the weekend baseball tournys and sell for a profit.Our country tis of thee!

I'd say the Harley is an automatic free pass with as much support as you give them boys.  Crow just likes to keep things accurate.....heck a six game win streak in this series is quite an accomplishment.  5 is darn right good too!  Aw, there is a bunch of mess with our country....the only real problem I have is some of it is caused by irresponsibility on the part of politicians.  They way it is now, your either poor or rich.  Whoever came up with the term middle class was just trying to put a third group out there.  Sending your kids to college only makes the bills more insufferable because you don't want to saddle them with the debt.  Only thing in life that should be saddled is a horse.

I'm going to stick to football the rest of the week because we got a good one coming up.  Last year showcased our brand on TV and it was as good a game as they are likely to ever have because of the quality of play and passion of the fans.  Yeah, you get that in other parts too, but GB-Oneida is hardcore.  This year shouldn't be much different....the winner could quite possibly come down to who has the football last.  Any slip up though and the other one is going to resemble a shark frenzy!!!  I'm sticking with my boys, as I know you are.  Lambert has to be tired of being on the wrong end of the stick and should have the kids ready to roll.

Kazahari  :thumb:

OB.....we down to 17% in Big Ones Contest......looks like your the favorite.  Of course, we'll bring the Horsemen and try to even that out a little bit.  We ain't eye candy, but very hard working crew coming your way.  I think our DT's will be every bit as disruptive as Stewart....now that we have them back in the fold.  You can go right or left and they will be there.  7 points we have given up since #40 returned, I'm betting this gives us a better than 17% chance.

Kaz