Week 4: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

No way they win by 17 if the offensive cor or who ever it is goes into the game with the same mind set.They have one of the best backs in 1a and he touched the ball 5 times against coalfield.Look what he did in the first two games and he hasn't hardly touched the ball the past few games.someone please explain this to me

No way they win by 17 if the offensive cor or who ever it is goes into the game with the same mind set.They have one of the best backs in 1a and he touched the ball 5 times against coalfield.Look what he did in the first two games and he hasn't hardly touched the ball the past few games.someone please explain this to me

The play calling was questionable at times...would have been nice to have seen the ball ran more away from the boundary side and also like you mentioned more touches for #1.

The play calling was questionable at times...would have been nice to have seen the ball ran more away from the boundary side and also like you mentioned more touches for #1.

My guess is they would rather run toward the boundary than toward Stewart. A little birdie said they only ran to his side a couple of times all night. Can't really say I blame them.

My guess is they would rather run toward the boundary than toward Stewart. A little birdie said they only ran to his side a couple of times all night. Can't really say I blame them.

Enough about Coalfield we got it done no matter how.My focus goes to the Indians as does the team im sure.crow i heard the one armed bandit got hurt and i hope he is able to return for Fri,we need your best to see exactly where we are.We are down a very good young player (as of now dont know all the circumstances yet but praying he will be fine),and we cant afford anyone else to get hurt.Anderson has 33 carries for the yr right now and last yr alone had 33 against OHS for 200 yrds and a brilliant performance on a 75% ankle.Also last yr is over but i really would like to see him more involved he is a special player.I expect the new kid 28 to get more carries in this one also he ran over and thru CHS on his first carrie for 39 yrds and a score.

Cheetah aka. "the one armed bandit" is not good news, torn ACL I believe.  We still coming with what we got left.  If there is any good news at all, it is that we appear to have some good ball carriers left to shore things up.  Guess we still have a couple of home run threats but you can't find that kind of speed unless we have been hiding it in plain sight.  The hill is steep but the mules pull hard.  Prediction mid week.

Kaz

Cheetah aka. "the one armed bandit" is not good news, torn ACL I believe.  We still coming with what we got left.  If there is any good news at all, it is that we appear to have some good ball carriers left to shore things up.  Guess we still have a couple of home run threats but you can't find that kind of speed unless we have been hiding it in plain sight.  The hill is steep but the mules pull hard.  Prediction mid week.

Kaz

I really hate that,the kid is a stud of a running back!

Kaz

I hate bad news like that. He's a great player! I hate it even more since he is a Senior, he could've really helped the team plus will miss some great memories that could have been. :(

Hate to here that for #2 (I think is his #). He played most of the year last year with the cast and was very productive, even with the club. I would like to have seen him play at full speed without the cast and limitations it posed. That kid was fast. Best of luck to him in his recovery. I echo the comment about his senior year, just breaks your heart for the young man.

OB.....temperary drop to page two. :huh:   Give me an overview of this years team up there.  You probably know the drill on us.  Defense keeps us in every game and they bend from time to time but  are stingy about giving up scores.  Offense has been perking upward lately, and dispite the loss of #2 there are enough players in the pool for us to salvage that big loss.  He is missed (no question), but we have some solid players still manning the skill positions.  Our line has done a good job of creating lanes for the backs and they hit up in there hard.  Defensive line has strengthened with the return of #40 which means your going to see two stout DT on both sides of the field.  We did not dress him at Rockwood or Hampton, which were argueably our two toughest assignments so far.  TL calling the D and he is quite the Mastro in pulling strings.  I think we'll be ready for your bunch. 

Kazzy

OB.....temperary drop to page two. :huh:   Give me an overview of this years team up there.  You probably know the drill on us.  Defense keeps us in every game and they bend from time to time but  are stingy about giving up scores.  Offense has been perking upward lately, and dispite the loss of #2 there are enough players in the pool for us to salvage that big loss.  He is missed (no question), but we have some solid players still manning the skill positions.  Our line has done a good job of creating lanes for the backs and they hit up in there hard.  Defensive line has strengthened with the return of #40 which means your going to see two stout DT on both sides of the field.  We did not dress him at Rockwood or Hampton, which were argueably our two toughest assignments so far.  TL calling the D and he is quite the Mastro in pulling strings.  I think we'll be ready for your bunch. 

Kazzy

Alot of similarities,D is the strength right now also a bend dont break type unit.Skill positions on O are some of the best in the State.Line is to inconsitant really scares me.As i said earlier i cant figure them out right now.As weak as the East is right now they have a good opportunity to make a good run,but have to finish teams off a little earlier.CHS hung around on us should have been alot like last yrs score 35-7 range but we shot ourselves in the foot too much.I have to believe they get it together this week with the Indians coming in but if i said i wasnt concerned i would be lieing.GB and OHS always seem to bring the best out in each other so we will see.