South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

Ambassador, Barney, Bass, Amy or whatever you want to call me is here. Lets move on and get behind the kids as they prepare for Grundy County. I believe this is a tough game coming up. It's going to be a hard one for us to win. According to Roy's book they have a veteran line returning with a good QB. That could spell trouble for us. I spoke with a couple of the players and they are really bummed out. They understand the expectation that is expected from SP teams. They already feel bad enough for about allowing Whitwell to beat them Friday. Let's throw all the support we can toward them right now. We need to find a way to win this one and get to 3-3 going into the open week. We will then have two weeks to prepare for Boyd which I'm sure will prove interesting for obvious reasons.

Ambassador, Barney, Bass, Amy or whatever you want to call me is here. Lets move on and get behind the kids as they prepare for Grundy County. I believe this is a tough game coming up. It's going to be a hard one for us to win. According to Roy's book they have a veteran line returning with a good QB. That could spell trouble for us. I spoke with a couple of the players and they are really bummed out. They understand the expectation that is expected from SP teams. They already feel bad enough for about allowing Whitwell to beat them Friday. Let's throw all the support we can toward them right now. We need to find a way to win this one and get to 3-3 going into the open week. We will then have two weeks to prepare for Boyd which I'm sure will prove interesting for obvious reasons.

Boyd and Polk are still looking for their first wins!

Boyd and Polk are still looking for their first wins!

Yes, but I believe Grundy isn't as good as either Boyd or Polk. Therefore outside of LV, this is the "easiest" game left to play and this one will be a war. Boyd or Polk neither one is great which is reflected by their records, but I looked at the teams that have beaten them and they are all pretty good. Lets concentrate on Grundy.

*Bassy

JoeWillie12 and friends left that Lookout Valley / MC mess and wandered up the valley to see a real ballgame.  Glad Marion played those Whitwell boys early.  They are much improved from a few weeks ago.  Also good to see fan excitment and support for their team at Whitwell.  Coulda, shoulda, woulda been a win if the ball had bounced differently.  Build on the effort.  I see positive things for this Whitwell program.  Good luck.