Week 5: Hardin Valley Academy at Knox Catholic

Utkfan00

After the way Fox ran wild on us last year, I hope it's competitive. Wait Fox just scored again lol

he is a special player, he is not breaking lose as much this year, we are not as dominate up front as we were last season.  Don't get me wrong, he is averaging over 170 yards a game right now and we have had a couple games this season where the Varsity has not played after the half or at least after the first series of the second half so he is still putting up great numbers, but he has not had as many homerun runs this season as last, but hopefully he will have those going forward lol.  This AC team seems a little stronger on defense this season than last, so I think it will be a great game.  I will wait until gameweek to make my prediction but before the season started I would have taken Catholic by around 8, I knew they would have a good team this season.  Good luck going forward and look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is a special player, he is not breaking lose as much this year, we are not as dominate up front as we were last season. Don't get me wrong, he is averaging over 170 yards a game right now and we have had a couple games this season where the Varsity has not played after the half or at least after the first series of the second half so he is still putting up great numbers, but he has not had as many homerun runs this season as last, but hopefully he will have those going forward lol. This AC team seems a little stronger on defense this season than last, so I think it will be a great game. I will wait until gameweek to make my prediction but before the season started I would have taken Catholic by around 8, I knew they would have a good team this season. Good luck going forward and look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks

Good luck to you guys as well

I don't know Jake, after watching the Hawks game with Maryville, HVA's defense looks pretty good. The Irish will need to be on top of their game. Should be a hard fought game.  Looking forward to it.

They are coming off two very tough games (SD and Maryville), may be hard on them to get up for these three games back to back to back.....The Catholic passing game will wear them out.

Catholic will win big with the passing attack. Maryville rolled up 400 yards offense on HVA but didn't cash in all the time due to first game jitters using two new QB's Should of been 30-3 but it wasn't.

Agree with Barney, REBELS moved the ball well when the 2 QB's came in but lack of playing time caused some miscues inside of the 10 yd line. REBELS could have and should have scored 2 or 3 TD's. Hardin Valleys offense will not put up enough points.