Sevier county vs maryville

gobears89

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thawts on tha gaim.......

1. Hats oft two tha Mairvul D....evun tha yung fellers keeped SC out ov tha end zoan

2. Deuce haz a big arm and #1 fer tha Bares iz a playur

3. Hoap #41 fer Mairvul haz a qwik reecovery

d. Tha Mairvul passin' gaim looked good

5. Ole #28 runned tha bawl like a full growed man

eff. #90's 43 yard feeled gole wooda been good frum 50+

7. We gotta find a place fer #47.....He iz a big ole feller

8. Ole Kelby Brock looked two me like he's picked upp anuthur geer

eye. Jist a rilly good gaim plan bye our corches on both sides ov tha bawl

10. On two Hairatige....Eye watched them and tha WB playbaick on tha TV and thay runned plays faister thain me and Mr.200 playin' Souper Teckmo Bowl....... :popcorneater:

My thawts on tha gaim.......

1. Hats oft two tha Mairvul D....evun tha yung fellers keeped SC out ov tha end zoan

2. Deuce haz a big arm and #1 fer tha Bares iz a playur

3. Hoap #41 fer Mairvul haz a qwik reecovery

d. Tha Mairvul passin' gaim looked good

5. Ole #28 runned tha bawl like a full growed man

eff. #90's 43 yard feeled gole wooda been good frum 50+

7. We gotta find a place fer #47.....He iz a big ole feller

8. Ole Kelby Brock looked two me like he's picked upp anuthur geer

eye. Jist a rilly good gaim plan bye our corches on both sides ov tha bawl

10. On two Hairatige....Eye watched them and tha WB playbaick on tha TV and thay runned plays faister thain me and Mr.200 playin' Souper Teckmo Bowl....... :popcorneater:

Agree with all those.

Best Murvil has looked this year. Maybe the doubters influenced that? We must matchup well with SC. Good luck the rest of the way bears.

Just a question for the SC folks to consider and the Rebels to ponder: Why would Coach Quarles not play #17 much in the second half? He showed poise in the pocket, hit recievers in stride and escaped pressure while still looking down field. Could CQ respect SC and not want to score again? Could CQ not want everyone to think #17 is a better option than Vaught at QB the rests of the season? These are just thoughts not numbers, but the numbers were PRETTY good for #17.

Just a question for the SC folks to consider and the Rebels to ponder: Why would Coach Quarles not play #17 much in the second half? He showed poise in the pocket, hit recievers in stride and escaped pressure while still looking down field. Could CQ respect SC and not want to score again? Could CQ not want everyone to think #17 is a better option than Vaught at QB the rests of the season? These are just thoughts not numbers, but the numbers were PRETTY good for #17.

Personally, I would never question GQs coaching decisions. He has forgotten more about this game than all of us CoachTers ever knew collectively. I though the 1st drive in the 3rd period was brilliant. We ran the ball very well and ran a tremendous amount of time off the clock. The coaching staff used the 2 QB system very well last night. Congrats to Zack and Austin!