Signal Mountain @ Notre Dame

Booger

Sorry booger, pulling for sissy mountain in this one. Its looking like this old geezer is going to have to leave the comfort zone of the valley to watch this game :popcorneater:

if it is North Red Bank Mtn you have to pull for; you gotta do it :( .......just come support the Irish gate and watch what Booger thinks will be one hullabbuba of a FB game.....could possibly be the night they unleash Lil' Booger Jr.on those mountain folks  :evil:

..and someone tell BigDave who graduated from somewhere in 1967 that 7 points differential is not considered a stomping by most people's standards and the stress of bein a hater can shorten his lifespan from 56 to 50 if he dont start luvin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

if it is North Red Bank Mtn you have to pull for; you gotta do it :( .......just come support the Irish gate and watch what Booger thinks will be one hullabbuba of a FB game.....could possibly be the night they unleash Lil' Booger Jr.on those mountain folks  :evil:

..and someone tell BigDave who graduated from somewhere in 1967 that 7 points differential is not considered a stomping by most people's standards and the stress of bein a hater can shorten his lifespan from 56 to 50 if he dont start luvin :mrgreen:

I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm just talkin' big which is common on message boards.

I believe BigDave was saying that Signal will win by 21 OR 28 points. Its ok Booger, this old geezer sees where that could be taken that way. However, I hope you are wrong BigDave. Really don't want to drive that far to see a beat down. If Sissy Mountain does win by that amount, maybe Notre Dame isn't the fighting leprechauns we think they are. Only time will tell

I believe BigDave was saying that Signal will win by 21 OR 28 points. Its ok Booger, this old geezer sees where that could be taken that way. However, I hope you are wrong BigDave. Really don't want to drive that far to see a beat down. If Sissy Mountain does win by that amount, maybe Notre Dame isn't the fighting leprechauns we think they are. Only time will tell

I think SM will finish the regular season 10-0. The Playoffs are another matter and anything can happen