Signal Mountain @ Notre Dame

Booger

You won a championship in 2010 in 2a. You have done nothing since and you talk crap about our school and staff every chance you get. Talk about what you've done lately. Talk about the percentage of your graduating class are going to college on full rides in academics and athletics if you like. We had a 100 percent graduation rate. And all 5 seniors on the football team got academic scholorships and three chose to play football. 1 had sholorships at ETSU,CARSON NEWMAN,UNIVERSIY OF THE CUMBERLANDS,SEWANEE,UTC,TUSCULUM and he chose to go to Berry College which is division 3 doesn't give athletic scholorships just academic. He is pre-med. Show me stories like that from lookout sorry I mean Signal Mt and I'll have more respect for the school not the people the school.

You think I give a rat's ibvq1l.gifabout your respect? 2vrolijk_08.gif

Haven't heard any such thing, but that doesn't mean it isn't true.  I agree that it would be absurd, but we have all heard of more absurd lawsuits.

Some of the kids (mostly not players) posted some distasteful remarks on twitter about "taking him out", etc; and, that stirred some people up  ... 

I have been vocal up here that nothing of the such was even thinkable.  Just some stupid social media teenage crap.  Too much perfume and diesel fumes.

how twoo how twoo...Boogerette was showing me some of that social media stuff...unfortunate in todays world; but teenagers will be teenagers; though fans and parents can stink up pretty bad at times

just could not imagine it to be true....wonder who our injured player would then sue

Booger be hatin this part of competition

how twoo how twoo...Boogerette was showing me some of that social media stuff...unfortunate in todays world; but teenagers will be teenagers; though fans and parents can stink up pretty bad at times

just could not imagine it to be true....wonder who our injured player would then sue

Booger be hatin this part of competition

Glad we're all adults here on CoachT.  :roflolk:

now dat Booger thinkin bout it...moderator could probably remove #207, 208, 209, 217, 218 and all others related to that topic until such if any. ever becomes factual

Booger just sayin

I think it's already blown over or soon will.  Did boogerette show you all the crap going back and forth among the students (again, not the players) before the game?  :rolleyes:

I think it's already blown over or soon will.  Did boogerette show you all the crap going back and forth among the students (again, not the players) before the game?  :rolleyes:

no doubt I did not see it all, but she let me in on enough of it....I did not give it much attention,  just reminded her about using social media as a outlet and that it can be fun and enjoyable; but that her character and name can be derailed just as quickly on social media these days as she can at open gatherings or a Saturday night party with friends. She also knows that at 17 Mr Booger is still paying and Mrs. Booger still does surprise social media checks. 

I long for the days before there were even cell phones. No social media and few drove. We didn't get to fight with the opposing student body until the night of the game. :mrgreen: Might sneak over to campus the night before and pour paint on the other school's statue or something. B)

Troll- you are absolutely dead on....

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Troll we got our butts whipped and it is done.  For the parents that post here, When my daughter and I visited Vandy 2 years ago, their admissions advisor said they had a forensic Facebook person who could pull up anything ever posted and removed from Facebook.  Please tell your students and children to be careful what they post on social media.  Passion for your HS is great, but posting negative can influence your future.  Don't think kids use Facebook anymore, but social media can follow them and they need to know it.