Could Fulton compete or beat Maryville?

HeHatemeNOT

And I'll keep doing this every year until Maryville steps up. All of D II does, Riverdale went to OH, Blackman went to AL. Even when I played back in the late 80s/early 90s Oak Ridge played KY power Tilghman and Rhea Co played Prattville,AL. It can happen. It's okay to do it. Maryville is the best public in TN. Go out there and represent Tennessee. There is no reason why they can't schedule a home-and-home with Hoover, an Atlanta power (N. Gwinnett, Buford, Peachtree Ridge,Marist,Milton), North Carolina (Mallard Crk, Butler, Independence), South Carolina (Byrnes, Dorman, Rock Hill). All would be regionally close and all are on the national radar.

If you want to keep playing slappies during the regular season (minus Alcoa), then go ahead and keep your Blount County title.

Maryville is a great team with a great tradition. Get out there and show it.

Agreed with all of this post just wanted to point out that statement 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Pep. I tried to reason with you in an adult manner, but you obviously can't handle it. We were all that age once and I certainly didn't get all butt hurt when someone gave a little constructive criticism about my school. You can stay in your little bubble world then. I respect GQ and Maryville, but certainly not you. You're egotistical and maniacal. That's a bad combination.

pot and kettle.

Omaha, you played at Oak Ridge? Are you bladerunner/ranger7?

Just my soph year, then moved to VA. Some of the top players that year were Jerry Colquitt at QB, Joe White at FB/LB, Shawn Summers at TB, Curtis Booker at WR, big Richard Howard on the line, just to name a few. I played a backup LB. I went to Knox Webb the previous 5 years before moving to Oak Ridge in 89. (No, I'm not blade runner or ranger 7).

Just my soph year, then moved to VA. Some of the top players that year were Jerry Colquitt at QB, Joe White at FB/LB, Shawn Summers at TB, Curtis Booker at WR, big Richard Howard on the line, just to name a few. I played a backup LB. I went to Knox Webb the previous 5 years before moving to Oak Ridge in 89. (No, I'm not blade runner or ranger 7).

Yup. Grew up watching all of those guys. Joe White's 2 point conversion against Farragut in '88 is legendary. All of those players you mentioned were outstanding. Grew up watching those great teams.

Yup. Grew up watching all of those guys. Joe White's 2 point conversion against Farragut in '88 is legendary. All of those players you mentioned were outstanding. Grew up watching those great teams.

Yeah. That was a great team. We got as high as #17 in the nation that year (USA Today) before falling to Oakland in the quarters. Of course, I move to VA and they win state. Lol

Yeah. That was a great team. We got as high as #17 in the nation that year (USA Today) before falling to Oakland in the quarters. Of course, I move to VA and they win state. Lol

Go figure, huh? LOL Yeah, 3 of those guys you mentioned ended up @ UT and Booker had the talent to be D1, but from my understanding his grades were really lacking. Remember Brad Dew? Not with us anymore. I'm sure you knew that. Got murdered down in Mississippi years ago. Also, I lived down the road from Gene Davis. He was a wildman!

Can't believe this thread is still going. For you people dying for Murvil to play OOS, well...how bout YOUR team schedule an OOS game? I don't think GQ cares if anyone not involved with MHS respects him or not. He's gonna keep winning and doing what's best for his players.

All this is nothing more than jealousy, jealousy from fans who wish they were Rebels or Tornadoes, possibly because they're involved with one of the many teams that we've steamrolled.

Can't believe this thread is still going. For you people dying for Murvil to play OOS, well...how bout YOUR team schedule an OOS game? I don't think GQ cares if anyone not involved with MHS respects him or not. He's gonna keep winning and doing what's best for his players.

All this is nothing more than jealousy, jealousy from fans who wish they were Rebels or Tornadoes, possibly because they're involved with one of the many teams that we've steamrolled.

The IFL keeps getting bigger and bigger year after year.

You're a complete idiot if that is what you got from my last post. I never said trusting GQ over me makes you egotistical and maniacal. I said that I respect GQ and Maryville. Then I said YOU are egotistical and maniacal. (Two different sentences about two different things). You didn't excel at reading and comprehension did you?

You don't thing that you're a bit Egotistical thinking YOU should be giving George Quarles advice on his Scheduling ?? Amazing