MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

EAST played that same game without our starting QB Eric Banks,All Star RB Antonio Clifton,DE Ray Taylor,and DE Tyler Stepheny, PLUS our Safety played QB all last year!!!!! SO injury was not a factor to us we played with the cards we was dealt.The FUNNY part was they had their HOMECOMING on our field and got BEAT not to mention the 3 TDS they took from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had Homecoming on East's Field... That is a Falsehood... Mayne you just talking silly I see...

Excuse me while I point and Laugh at  :flower:  :roflolk:

You misunderstood why I made that comment. I emphasized that point because the QB that is playing now (Watch the East vs Southwind video by Cityballers) is who their starting QB really is. Those videos allow you to get a feel for the East team late last year ... but thier offensive identity is better evauluated when you watch them with their starting QB. They missed him on offense AND defense ... but he's playing in the Southwind video. A 6'-5" SAFETY makes a big difference.

You right on that one. He definitely makes a difference. Of course a 6'5" anything can be a game changer.

Surely he wasn't talkin about Whitehaven having our homecoming on someone else's field. ...lol...yea rite... for one, east don't have a dam field. .. but Im sure he's talking about someone else.

THE FAIRGROUND IS EAST FIELD DUMMIES

Surely he wasn't talkin about Whitehaven having our homecoming on someone else's field. ...lol...yea rite... for one, east don't have a dam field. .. but Im sure he's talking about someone else.

WHO DID YALL PLAY YOUR HOMECOMING GAME AGAINST LAST YEAR HUMMMMMMM EAST AT THE FAIRGROUND  OHH IT WAS senior night (SENIOR NIGHT) IS HOMECOMING October 18 2013 7pm 

Edited by FromTheHAVENbutLovesEast

THE FAIRGROUND IS EAST FIELD DUMMIES

WHO DID YALL PLAY YOUR HOMECOMING GAME AGAINST LAST YEAR HUMMMMMMM EAST AT THE FAIRGROUND  OHH IT WAS senior night 

you need the stats and the video 

(SENIOR NIGHT) IS HOMECOMING