Week 6: Heritage at Maryville

BigDave1967

Hey Hammondtree ... Play that 1st team in the 4th in the rain as if it mattered. I

eye. Att leest one ov tha teems laist nite wuz worried abowt bildin' sum depth

I noticed that as well....There is a big drop off from A&M's 1's to 2's......

Last night would have been a great opportunity to get them some meaningful PT.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a hard time believing Heritage had the first string in right to the last play of the game. What if you get a real good player hurt and it cost you down the line when you really need them. I've seen this movie to many times in my life. Had Heritage not kicked an on side kick GQ would have ran the clock out and went on home. Now for Heritage I have to give whoever is running the offense some credit because they are looking much better in that department but the defense still looks the same and until some changes are made there you'll never be in a game with Maryville no matter how hard you try. I can see why Alcoa and William Blount scored a 100 points between them.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into that.

A&M has plenty of players....Ham has never been a fan of Monday JV games and they have a big (winnable) game Friday against UF to prepare for.

That's how these players for the future get experience win, lose or draw. We didn't play a JV game with Webb because they didn't have enough players, Sevier County or now Heritage and we never play who ever we play in the tenth game because their ready to go home and play basketball. Looks like we will only get six JV games this year. 

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into that.

A&M has plenty of players....Ham has never been a fan of Monday JV games and they have a big (winnable) game Friday against UF to prepare for.

Wait just a sec...

So Hammontree doesn't like Monday night JV/freshman games? Then why have the heritage posters on here been praising him for developing young players? If what you said is true it would seem to me that he is doing a crappy job in that department.