South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you I am real mad about this mess tonight.  I asked this man sitting beside me who that durn man was down there that was supposed to be keeping that Moore mans balls dry and he said it was that durn Phillips man that is a durn basketball coach.  What kind of mess is this?  A basketball coach does not know a durn thing about football.  This is a bunch of mess.  If he had that Moore mans balls dry that Blevins boy would not have fumbled.  Let me ask you another question.  Who was that man down there in a orange vest that would stand on the field?  That Moore man needs to tell him to get on the sideline.  He is going to get us a penalty if that umpire sees him.  You think im joking but im not.

Lol.......that was a good one. A a matter of fact, yes it is, rose is back in town. As you know sp will make excuses no matter how good they are. If you beat em it will be because you are private and can recruit. If Marion beats them it will be because they are two A and are a bigger school. It is always a win win for the pirates. I might add that they have never had players from nj or anywhere else for that matter. If they have came to the cornbread festival or ever worn orange and black they can be considered a hometown product.[/quote

Lol, keep running that pie hole Beaker. Jasper is still living in the glory days of the 90s...news flash, no more Eric Westmorelands are waiting in the wings. This is just another one and done year for Jasper as the talent won't be there next year. Sounds like a lot of jealousy as the Pirates have been a force for many years. Jasper has the best chance of beating them this year...just hope they don't buckle under the pressure.

I wish we would run this offense the rest of the season. We grounded and pounded pretty good tonight. Wish we would have got the win, but we have definitely improved. Keep getting better boys and we can make a good run.

Believe it or not, I think the pirates can represent the east. If greenback is as good as there is, then y'all have a shot. Whitwell beat Harriman by two scores and the Cherokee s barely beat em tonight

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Lol.......that was a good one. A a matter of fact, yes it is, rose is back in town. As you know sp will make excuses no matter how good they are. If you beat em it will be because you are private and can recruit. If Marion beats them it will be because they are two A and are a bigger school. It is always a win win for the pirates. I might add that they have never had players from nj or anywhere else for that matter. If they have came to the cornbread festival or ever worn orange and black they can be considered a hometown product.[/quote

Lol, keep running that pie hole Beaker. Jasper is still living in the glory days of the 90s...news flash, no more Eric Westmorelands are waiting in the wings. This is just another one and done year for Jasper as the talent won't be there next year. Sounds like a lot of jealousy as the Pirates have been a force for many years. Jasper has the best chance of beating them this year...just hope they don't buckle under the pressure.

Lol......I think you will be surprised about the warriors next year. Most of the starters return actually. They lose some key players but return most of the line and will have some speed next year. They don't lose most of their starters like the pirates. Think what you will though. I'm not living in the glory days at all pal. I said the pirates had been a force and like I said, it was a great run.

Believe it or not, I think the pirates can represent the east. If greenback is as good as there is, then y'all have a shot. Whitwell beat Harriman by two scores and the Cherokee s barely beat em tonight

I noticed that score as well. The team I watched tonight was much better than the team I saw take the field vs Whitwell. Congrats to Boyd. Both teams left some plays on the field that could have been big ones. On to Lookout Valley.

I love the smack talk as much as anyone but I've gotta say great win boyd! Now for what my 2 cents are worth which ain't much and I've been saying this all year sp has too many athletes on the sidelines that need to be playing at some point I'm not saying start em but at least give the starters a break...on another note the play calling if running the ball got you there continue to run... Ill say again great win Boyd and to sp the players played their hearts out but the coaches got out coached....looks like stone did play a big role after all...I argee I hope they continue the rivalry love watching these two play