LIvingston Academy @ Smith County

Hsfootballnut

Ok. Seen a few posts earlier but nothing was confirmed unless I missed it. Any ideas as to why? Violating team rules, academics, or personal conduct? Not trying to down the kid, just wondering what's going on. He's a dandy football player with what seemed like a bright future

Edited by hitme

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting point. Was listening to 104.5 The Zone out of Nashville during their 6-7pm high school show. A caller asked about about the running back from Livingston, and neither Murphy Fair nor Chad Withrow knew Linder's name. I thought that was total incompetence on their part, but also, the coaches of these more rural schools have gotta do a better job of getting their star players' names out there. The kid deserves to be recognized...imo. His stats are amazing!

Guest Termite

Antwan, I think I just seen your buddy Postman outside the gates of Neyland. He's about 5'8 and didn't even bother to change out of his uniform.

If you think he's 5' 8" he was on somebody's shoulders. And chances are you would hear him before you saw him. You would know it if you saw him. Wearing jorts with a Wisconsin cap. And that's not stadium seats he has under his arm, it's  tapes of Whinemoreland for Butch to see.

If you think he's 5' 8" he was on somebody's shoulders. And chances are you would hear him before you saw him. You would know it if you saw him. Wearing jorts with a Wisconsin cap. And that's not stadium seats he has under his arm, it's  tapes of Whinemoreland for Butch to see.

Haha, trying to push off some Westmoreland players on Butch?