Forrest at Huntland.

ForrestRocket129

Im not little by any means lol. I dont think Cwood could hang with either one. I never said they could. Not sure what your point is. Other than bragging, which is all you seem to do for the most part. Not much to brag about last week though, right? Humble pie for you.

Bragging? When? Share one of my "bragging" posts. And everyone knew Huntland would be a tough game, especially with all of our injuries. Two best DB's out, and two starting LB's out = giving up way many more points than you should have. It is what it is.

Edited by thetruth2008

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest got beat by the better team on Friday night.

Could not stop their balanced offense. Defense is devastated. With middle linebackers having to stay at home to defend the run against a back that came to play like 21 did Friday night, they will not be able to stop receivers crossing or dragging across the middle. This is part of sacrifice you make when you go with a light noseguard. 

Agree with the concept of an earlier post. Forrest would benefit from a more balanced attack and practice passing the ball is not the same as actually passing it in a game. We should have been doing this in some of the games that we were up by 20 or more points.

Kudos to Huntland. Long time rivalry. This isn't the first time this has happened, ask some of the old timers. 

It is not the end of the world..

Proves what can happen to you when you run up against a team that has been down and is hungry to win.

Good teams will rally when facing adversity. So, we'll see what kind of team we have over the next few weeks.

Just my opinon. I'm not always right, so if you don't agree that's fine.

Good luck to Huntland and Forrest the rest of the way.

Forrest got beat by the better team on Friday night.

Could not stop their balanced offense. Defense is devastated. With middle linebackers having to stay at home to defend the run against a back that came to play like 21 did Friday night, they will not be able to stop receivers crossing or dragging across the middle. This is part of sacrifice you make when you go with a light noseguard.

Agree with the concept of an earlier post. Forrest would benefit from a more balanced attack and practice passing the ball is not the same as actually passing it in a game. We should have been doing this in some of the games that we were up by 20 or more points.

Kudos to Huntland. Long time rivalry. This isn't the first time this has happened, ask some of the old timers.

It is not the end of the world..

Proves what can happen to you when you run up against a team that has been down and is hungry to win.

Good teams will rally when facing adversity. So, we'll see what kind of team we have over the next few weeks.

Just my opinon. I'm not always right, so if you don't agree that's fine.

Good luck to Huntland and Forrest the rest of the way.

I don't quite follow. Forrest had receivers open all night long. Unfortunantly, the backup QB had trouble getting them the ball and making the right decisions. That's the result of having to play a guy with limited reps. He had been playing WR the last few weeks if I'm not mistaken.

Forrest did not need a passing game against Huntland. Huntland stopped them exactly twice the entire game. The first and last drives. 

the 10 point margin reflects this. Recover the onside to start the 2nd, and score a TD exactly one of the two times you got stopped, and Forrest wins. This game was back and forth all night, even with half of Forrest's Varsity upper classman in street clothes.  

Forrest did not need a passing game against Huntland. Huntland stopped them exactly twice the entire game. The first and last drives. 

the 10 point margin reflects this. Recover the onside to start the 2nd, and score a TD exactly one of the two times you got stopped, and Forrest wins. This game was back and forth all night, even with half of Forrest's Varsity upper classman in street clothes.  

It is a disappointment when a team has one or more players out hurt.  It is still a big win for that Huntland bunch.