Maplewood vs. East Nashville

MetroLegend

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now don't get me wrong I'm not judging east...It is remarkable that hasn't nobody scored on East Nashville all credit due to their defense. Now on the flip side East Nashville hasn't played anybody this worth their talent level yet. There not battle tested...Maplewood will give them a run for their money because Maplewood plays everybody tuff iin the district even though they're down...I hope MHS wins but i dont really see it happening. Yall schedule is like a neck bone with no meat...

Now LA is factor because they almost upset yal. Now LA has the biggest/baddest/meanest OLine in TN. You have to come up with something better than that. What a joke. They scored 40+

Who has PC played beside MBA? We're in the same district in case that didn't register. You have Kenwood, Glenciff, Station Camp, FRA. You don't have a legitimate argument. Sorry FB.

Btw don't bet your last dollar LA is going to beat East, might need that to buy one of those dry hotdogs PC concession sell. Yuck.

Now LA is factor because they almost upset yal. Now LA has the biggest/baddest/meanest OLine in TN. You have to come up with something better than that. What a joke. They scored 40+

Who has PC played beside MBA? We're in the same district in case that didn't register. You have Kenwood, Glenciff, Station Camp, FRA. You don't have a legitimate argument. Sorry FB.

Btw don't bet your last dollar LA is going to beat East, might need that to buy one of those dry hotdogs PC concession sell. Yuck.

You haven't been to a Pearl-Cohn game then! Who buys a hot dog when our fish is the best in town. Pearl schedule rank isn't next to last in AA! Guess who is East.

Now PC...under your current coach loads of talent every year but schedule doesn't reflect it ..also in 8 years a total of 5 playoff wins 2 1st round exits no state champ..I hear under Fitzgerald his record was amazing in the playoff

I played for Fitzgerald but he didn't even make the playoffs til his 7th year at pearl. He's a legend in high school football. So what's ur point here?