Maplewood vs. East Nashville

MetroLegend

Now don't get me wrong I'm not judging east...It is remarkable that hasn't nobody scored on East Nashville all credit due to their defense. Now on the flip side East Nashville hasn't played anybody this worth their talent level yet. There not battle tested...Maplewood will give them a run for their money because Maplewood plays everybody tuff iin the district even though they're down...I hope MHS wins but i dont really see it happening. Yall schedule is like a neck bone with no meat...

Edited by FBfan26

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Postman did your injured player ever get healthy. And what's going on up there. I'm surprised y'all have lost like you have. You basically have the same team as last year but different results. Hope y'all turn it around.

B Evans is back. He played mostly defense against Heritage. He played both side of the ball against Gordonsville and scored twice.

Y'all are funny. Love reading all this. Got some backyard football coaches asking why players are playing, why is a qb throwing, why is coach taking a risk. Got answers of padding stats, being a punk, and being stupid. Hahaha this is great stuff. I can't believe east actually has a fan metrolegend. Can't believe they have haters. Dang east must be doing something right.

Legend? I have been around Metro close to 50 years and you sir are only a legend in your own mind. The true legends never had to run a score up or leave their two best players in when they were up 40 trying to pad their stats. From the stands you must be missing the sideline coaches asking the booth about their numbers while up 40 points.You are right though. It does not make any sense. If Upton had been really hurt at Westmoreland halfway through the 4th quarter with a running clock instead of just a stinger, your season is over simply to pad stats.

And leaving your two college bound players in the game with a 40 point lead and running clock in the 4th quarter is padding stats Mr. Brilliant. I have no problem with the SUBS trying to score, but D1 guys throwing TD passes up 40 is a punk move.

I already gave you two specific instances. If you really want me to make you look worse I can give you more.

One last thing, if you think a squib kick is needed up 21-0 in the 2nd quarter against a team that has not won a game, then you sir are an idiot.

Everything I said was true

I have been around a while also. Have we met?

PC guys y'all right. East hasn't played nobody. They should be putting up big numbers and getting shutouts. Ain't it great when you do what you should do. What happened to all your talent when you played lowly LA. All the sudden LA is for real and they became giants. Just giving y'all a hard time. Who y'all got this week.

LA should make some noise...Thats one team that always play PC good. Its all about matchups... But PC has Wc,east,Fra and mhs left in that order. Round 1 playoffs should be at PC once again.

Metro stop bragging on East and this nonsense bout they haven't been scored on. Really East hasn't played anybody yet! East head coach can control who he schedule outside 10AA. MBA would destroy East! Lipscomb will beat East right after we do so calm down.

I've never bragged about the East defensive. Only stated facts.

Who has PC played beside MBA? Kenwood, Glencliff, & Station Camp. FRA. Wow. Impressive.

We all know MBA would've beat East. They would've have scored 49 points. Just because LA put up 40+ on yal running a wing-t offensive, doesn't mean it will happen to East.

Who has PC played beside MBA? Kenwood, Glencliff, & Station Camp. FRA. Wow. Impressive.

We all know MBA would've beat East. They would've have scored 49 points. Just because LA put up 40+ on yal running a wing-t offensive, doesn't mean it will happen to East.

Station Camp would give yall a run for yall money too..Better watch what you say..

PC guys y'all right. East hasn't played nobody. They should be putting up big numbers and getting shutouts. Ain't it great when you do what you should do. What happened to all your talent when you played lowly LA. All the sudden LA is for real and they became giants. Just giving y'all a hard time. Who y'all got this week.

You right bout Lipscomb they surprised me not a bad team at all trust me.

This guy has no clue but he'll find out soon enough