Maplewood vs. East Nashville

MetroLegend

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, it's funny that your upset. You sound so bitter it's hilarious. It's alot of hatred coming out of these post! 50 years in Metro & you still don't have clue. What a shame.

Why do you keep saying "your"? I'm not a coach. Stats post on website, that's how I know. (Find those 4th quarter stats btw)

You keep talking like Waite is leaving them in the whole game. 10AA is a weak district outside of PC & maybe Lipscomb. If they score 40 points whose fault is that? McAfee & Upton can't help if they aren't being tackled. What do want them to do? Fall down & kneel the ball the whole second half on 3rd down & punt on fourth?

A punk move is trying to win a game comfortably? You had to be a loser throughout those 50 dreadful years.

They clearly squib kick almost every time or it's a pooch kick. It's mainly because East doesn't have a trustworthy kicker. Is going for two padding stats as well? I'm confused Dr.

You attend the East games from what I can tell, and you know good and well they don't try to run the scores up on teams.

They can't help who they play. Your blaming all the wrong people Dr.

The season gets harder from here out so you won't have anything else to complain about.

I'm a Westmoreland poster, and I must say I was amazed to see Upton and Mcafee in the game in the fourth quarter against us. He did go out injured by the way, with around 3 or 4 minutes in the game.

I'm a Westmoreland poster, and I must say I was amazed to see Upton and Mcafee in the game in the fourth quarter against us. He did go out injured by the way, with around 3 or 4 minutes in the game.

So you mean to tell me that McAfee & Upton played 8-9 mins & couldn't score a TD against that terrible Westmoreland team?

So you mean to tell me that McAfee & Upton played 8-9 mins & couldn't score a TD against that terrible Westmoreland team?

Go back and watch the film and you'll see Upton leave the game injured against the terrible Westmoreland defense and it was in the fourth quarter. We were all amazed at the risk the coach was taking with such a secure lead. We thought maybe Upton had no backup or something. Both were then pulled out at that point.