Maplewood vs. East Nashville

MetroLegend

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't been to a Pearl-Cohn game then! Who buys a hot dog when our fish is the best in town. Pearl schedule rank isn't next to last in AA! Guess who is East.

No way, Maplewood has the best concession in all of Metro. Hands down. I can't lie. What other school sells a chicken finger plate! Nobody, there's no comparison to Maplewood.

Excuse would be to schedule teams that are above the talent pool the say we lost because

Now that kids are hearing about East seeing them win Kids going to college 100% grad rate 2 yrs in Row parent kids will come.. Think thats wht some of these historic schools are scared of

Scared Pearl-Cohn send kids too college also so we can say that same. Schedule tough teams helps u out in the long run. You'll see in couple weeks when we hit East in the mouth and they won't have a answer.

No way, Maplewood has the best concession in all of Metro. Hands down. I can't lie. What other school sells a chicken finger plate! Nobody, there's no comparison to Maplewood.

I said fish not chicken nor did I say we have the best concession. I said why would u buy a hot dog at pearl when that grease over there poping wit fish in it.

East just got its first playoff win last year 1st time in over 20 years...but PC and Maplewood historic teams downplay them for what ...I dont hear Blackmen downplaying Stewart's creek (3rd year) or siegel (9th yr)

East has only had football for 7 years now. Hardly "over 20". The school has been open 20 years now, but this is the 7th year of football.