Gallatin vs Station Camp

GWAVE1

^^^Who said Gallatin is back? I said they were playing the way that a lot of us had known they can play. They have some talent out there, Ray Charles can see that...And that is the first step to "being back" You are going to hate on Gallatin no matter who they play or beat. Well tonight, they beat your beloved Bison, the end-all be-all football team of 9AAA. They have one successful year last year (9-3), and all of a sudden people act like they are some type of unmatchable force. They missed out on their one chance of glory last year. And the future don't look a whole lot brighter right now either.

By the way, Gallatin still holds the overall record between them 4-2. "We miss you Josh"

Go Wave

I picked gallatin to win, but the score was surprising! Anyone have some insight to what happened?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the outcome, SC's QB is a young man with a very bright future! I also believe that #8 can be as good as he wants to be ( anytime)! Coach H and his staff have built a very solid program!

I agree. Anderton is a very athletic player for his size, but like I have been saying his future is on the college field just not at QB. Tre Malone is a very good player despite his antics last night. I think karma bit him in the backside. Hope he does well in college but his senior year was a big loss to GALLATIN!!

Face the music. Station Camp just isn't very good.

They are sitting at 3-4 and those 3 wins are against Antioch (1-6), Lebanon (0-8) and Wilson Central (3-5).  

I picked gallatin to win, but the score was surprising! Anyone have some insight to what happened?

The score is kinda surprising. Considering that they beat Wilson Central pretty easy and then stayed pretty close with Mt. Juliet and Beech which IMO are better football teams than Gallatin. 

They are sitting at 3-4 and those 3 wins are against Antioch (1-6), Lebanon (0-8) and Wilson Central (3-5).

The score is kinda surprising. Considering that they beat Wilson Central pretty easy and then stayed pretty close with Mt. Juliet and Beech which IMO are better football teams than Gallatin.

Maybe they are, maybe they're not. Gallatin is starting to play how they were predicted to play before the season started. Beech started the season hot, and Gallatin was banged up. I'd say they are a lot more even at this point. And the MJ game should be a good one to go see