Sunbright @ Oakdale

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the eagles will rise to the occasion!

I think this could be a great game to watch.Sunbright has the ability to win they have played some district contenders pretty tough and Oakdale surprisingly played a good Oneida squad tough for two and a half quarters.I am not sure who to go with,of course i would like to see Oakdale pull out another win.So i guess im going with the Eagles just because.:)

Who knows who wins this game. The truth is none of these teams are very good. Oakdale, The HarryMan, Midway, Sunbright are all pretty close. Greenback is head and shoulders better than anyone else that ends up in quad 1 from upper east TN. Good luck to both teams in this game.

Watch what you say Bass or you will have to come help me bail the water out of my boat!

Watch what you say Bass or you will have to come help me bail the water out of my boat!

Well OnB I have been reading your post on other threads....you always seem classy but you also manage to take a jab at someone too.  I use to really enjoy your post, but the more I read them the more I see that you think you are above many of us. even with a loss to Oneida you made comments about greenback just didn't play like greenback.  Hope you guys play like greenback and represent  East Tennessee this season. obviously everyone else is beneath you.

I saw the one that beat an undefeated Midway team.

That same Midway team was without their starting QB among others and had 8 turnovers as well. Aside from Midway I would be thrilled to hear your take on how many wins you have this year as well as how many of them are quality teams. Oakdale is just a better team than Sunbright this year, plain and simple.