DB vs TN High

kingindian33

The only boos I heard from the Db side was on 2 piss poor interference calls that came from the same ref on the THS sideline, I think his name is Digress and he is notorious for throwing pass int flags on DB in big games. I think the same response was heard from the THS faithful on the same type play in the first half. DB doesn't have the market cornered on ref abuse. Great defensive effort by the tribe holding THS under 200 total yards and 3 picks. 2 tds allowed, d backs were in position just knock it down. DB dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Sloppy play on offense with bad snaps and drop balls should not be happening this late in the year. If not for these DB would have won by 40.

Edited by DBIndianKMA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only boos I heard from the Db side was on 2 piss poor interference calls that came from the same ref on the THS sideline, I think his name is digress and he is notorious for throwing pass int flags on DB in big games. I think the same response was heard from the THS faithful on the same type play in the first half. DB doesn't have the market cornered on ref abuse. Great defensive effort by the tribe holding THS under 200 total yards and 3 picks. 2 tds allowed, d backs were in position just knock it down. DB dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Sloppy play on offense with bad snaps and drop balls should not be happening this late in the year. If not for these DB would have won by 40.

Edited by DBIndianKMA

The only boos I heard from the Db side was on 2 piss poor interference calls that came from the same ref on the THS sideline, I think his name is Digress and he is notorious for throwing pass int flags on DB in big games. I think the same response was heard from the THS faithful on the same type play in the first half. DB doesn't have the market cornered on ref abuse. Great defensive effort by the tribe holding THS under 200 total yards and 3 picks. 2 tds allowed, d backs were in position just knock it down. DB dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Sloppy play on offense with bad snaps and drop balls should not be happening this late in the year. If not for these DB would have won by 40.

hum...that refs name changed.

At one time in my life i was a d-back and seems as if i pay more attention during the course of the game watching how they cover ! I was very impressed as to how they were in their face all night even on the big 2 passes and they seem to be watching the ball a little more, but your right s hill will have some great recievers and we will have to play mistake free coverage !

Hard to tell from tonight's game. Tennessee High is not a very good passing team and they still threw two TD's on DB. I think Daniel Boone gave DB a better game. Terrible game plan by TH tonight. I know DB changed some things around with the secondary but your not going to know if they have improved any until the SH game.

Any time our d backs cover that good and that close we are bound for stupid flags ! As of one i seen last night where db was going for the ball after it had hit tn high reciver And they both were falling. It can always go both ways but in high school it will about always Go against d back !

The only boos I heard from the Db side was on 2 piss poor interference calls that came from the same ref on the THS sideline, I think his name is digress and he is notorious for throwing pass int flags on DB in big games. I think the same response was heard from the THS faithful on the same type play in the first half. DB doesn't have the market cornered on ref abuse. Great defensive effort by the tribe holding THS under 200 total yards and 3 picks. 2 tds allowed, d backs were in position just knock it down. DB dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Sloppy play on offense with bad snaps and drop balls should not be happening this late in the year. If not for these DB would have won by 40.

Any time our d backs cover that good and that close we are bound for stupid flags ! As of one i seen last night where db was going for the ball after it had hit tn high reciver And they both were falling. It can always go both ways but in high school it will about always Go against d back !

The play your talking about was a bad call by the ref. One of the TH touchdowns was because the defensive back went for the int. and missed. They were playing tighter on the receivers last night. The last time I seen that was against Sevier Co. last year. Then they went right back to playing to far off the receivers and allowing them to run wide open. So I'm not going to get excited that they have figured it out.