DB vs TN High

kingindian33

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the band is coming..pep band probably ..i think they leave 5am sat morning for a comp.

Look here Dr. Phil I'm not looking for counseling. I was simply pointing out that fact that the Viking nation left Kingsport last year with a salty taste in our mouths, and I'm sure that will be part of the motivation this week in preparation for this game.

DB is the most complete team the Vikings have faced this season. Betsy had Ethan and the Hill had McGue, but DB has several players that equally contribute just as we do. With that being said.... if the Viking coaching staff will "let the hands go"and go with a more balanced offensive attach (which we are capable of but scared to attempt), we can make a game out of what could potentially be a confidence crushing defeat. Clark is not going to let us pound the ball down there throats without any threat of a pass as we have done the past two games. If we mix it up just enough to keep them honest it could come down to who makes the most miscues. One thing is for sure... we will not catch the Tribe sleeping as we did the Hill. They have been watching these past two games and know to take us lightly would be a mistake this year.

One question.... Is the band coming????!!!

At one time Kingsport had a great coach and best ever d-backs coach ever around sullivan county , "Coach Church"..retired now but was an awesome motivator !

If I were Tennessee High I would throw every down, even 4th down. DB can't defend the pass. Never have, never will.

Edited by kingindian33

We all have seen questionable calls over the years and it's about time to end this.I talked to a ref Monday night that is one of the best basketball refs in the state.He said his crew gets together at the half and end of the game to talk over calls that might have been wrong and what they can do.Maybe the few of these unhonest guys can be " weeded out " if the tssaa is put on notice.It's simple right now.If your one of those low lifes that can't do a game without prejudice,it's time for you to step aside.I'd rather { lose or win }{fair and square} as to have some punk  with a little man attitude ruin what is meant to be good and honest competition.

We all have seen questionable calls over the years and it's about time to end this.I talked to a ref Monday night that is one of the best basketball refs in the state.He said his crew gets together at the half and end of the game to talk over calls that might have been wrong and what they can do.Maybe the few of these unhonest guys can be " weeded out " if the tssaa is put on notice.It's simple right now.If your one of those low lifes that can't do a game without prejudice,it's time for you to step aside.I'd rather { lose or win }{fair and square} as to have some punk  with a little man attitude ruin what is meant to be good and honest competition.

How are you going to put the tssaa on notice?

Never said "I" could do it . Every game is taken seriously and if there are questionable calls every time a certain ref does a certain game, he should be reported by the school involved just in case he is one of the few that are dishonest.

Oh, so our AD would do it. I think we would stand a better chance with you using that bat signal.

Oh, so our AD would do it. I think we would stand a better chance with you using that bat signal.

I didn't know the AD's were the only people  that could report possible unethical conduct to the tssaa.I'm not up to date on the rules,but I do know that could end a refs career quick IF it was proven that he was biased against a school and made calls to cause a different outcome in a contest.

I didn't know the AD's were the only people  that could report possible unethical conduct to the tssaa.I'm not up to date on the rules,but I do know that could end a refs career quick IF it was proven that he was biased against a school and made calls to cause a different outcome in a contest.

Batman, I'm kinda with you on this one, but how would you prove it to the T$$AA without sounding like sour grapes?      The only way would be to support a bunch of bad calls with specific game film, certainly not impossible to do but not easy either as most high school film is only shot from one angle

Batman, I'm kinda with you on this one, but how would you prove it to the T$$AA without sounding like sour grapes? The only way would be to support a bunch of bad calls with specific game film, certainly not impossible to do but not easy either as most high school film is only shot from one angle

What about the video cameras being used at JFred for replay? Is that video footage retained? If not, why not?

Batman, I'm kinda with you on this one, but how would you prove it to the T$$AA without sounding like sour grapes?      The only way would be to support a bunch of bad calls with specific game film, certainly not impossible to do but not easy either as most high school film is only shot from one angle

Would be hard to talk about it on CoachT without sounding like Sour Grapes.

This week I choose to attend the DB v Tennessee High game. I think this will be the best game in the area to view. If Tennessee High goes with an air attack I give them the game by 7. If they go with the ground attack I give the game to DB's defense and DB wins by 14. Good luck to both teams I'm sure it will be a great game.

Edited by theoldfootballman