DB vs TN High

kingindian33

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a pile of rocks to me. With new carpet. Stands are horrible. A small child could fall through the cracks in the stands. And I never have found the restrooms. Enough joking around. I for one anticipate this to be a close game. Both teams have two good backs and one deep threat. Whoever wins the battle of turnovers and penalties will win. Roll Tribe

I hope your wrong because no way does DB win the battle of turnovers and penalties.

I look for this to be a close game like the last two weeks.  I'm sure this group of Vikings is especially motivated to not drop 3 in a row.

The '73 Baylor team was also voted national champions.  They played Oak Ridge in one of their playoff games.

I agree 04 but I believe part of the motivation form this group of Vikings will come from the fact that the DB alumni officials stole one form them in this game last year! The sack "no call" along with a couple of other deliberate mistakes by these bone head officials on DB's last drive were the only things that prevented a victory over the Indians last season. 

I agree 04 but I believe part of the motivation form this group of Vikings will come from the fact that the DB alumni officials stole one form them in this game last year! The sack "no call" along with a couple of other deliberate mistakes by these bone head officials on DB's last drive were the only things that prevented a victory over the Indians last season. 

Sounds like open season on zebras, everyone make sure you have your licenses up to date.....

Ok Cap, just pulling your chain, because I totally hear you, it's hard to lose a game because of zebras.     The only consolation is that there is no replay available in HS and sometimes things happen so fast they just have to go with whatever at the time.      I am friends with a local zebra and he told me that they meet at halftime and after the game and discuss any questionable calls, of course it's too late by then but they are for the most part trying to learn and get it right

Sounds like open season on zebras, everyone make sure you have your licenses up to date.....

Ok Cap, just pulling your chain, because I totally hear you, it's hard to lose a game because of zebras.     The only consolation is that there is no replay available in HS and sometimes things happen so fast they just have to go with whatever at the time.      I am friends with a local zebra and he told me that they meet at halftime and after the game and discuss any questionable calls, of course it's too late by then but they are for the most part trying to learn and get it right

Look here Dr. Phil I'm not looking for counseling. I was simply pointing out that fact that the Viking nation left Kingsport last year with a salty taste in our mouths, and I'm sure that will be part of the motivation this week in preparation for this game. 

DB is the most complete team the Vikings have faced this season. Betsy had Ethan and the Hill had McGue, but DB has several players that equally contribute just as we do. With that being said.... if the Viking coaching staff will "let the hands go"and go with a more balanced offensive attach (which we are capable of but scared to attempt), we can make a game out of what could potentially be a confidence crushing defeat. Clark is not going to let us pound the ball down there throats without any threat of a pass as we have done the past two games. If we mix it up just enough to keep them honest it could come down to who makes the most miscues. One thing is for sure... we will not catch the Tribe sleeping as we did the Hill. They have been watching these past two games and know to take us lightly would be a mistake this year. 

One question.... Is the band coming????!!!

Look here Dr. Phil I'm not looking for counseling. I was simply pointing out that fact that the Viking nation left Kingsport last year with a salty taste in our mouths, and I'm sure that will be part of the motivation this week in preparation for this game. 

DB is the most complete team the Vikings have faced this season. Betsy had Ethan and the Hill had McGue, but DB has several players that equally contribute just as we do. With that being said.... if the Viking coaching staff will "let the hands go"and go with a more balanced offensive attach (which we are capable of but scared to attempt), we can make a game out of what could potentially be a confidence crushing defeat. Clark is not going to let us pound the ball down there throats without any threat of a pass as we have done the past two games. If we mix it up just enough to keep them honest it could come down to who makes the most miscues. One thing is for sure... we will not catch the Tribe sleeping as we did the Hill. They have been watching these past two games and know to take us lightly would be a mistake this year. 

One question.... Is the band coming????!!!

"salty taste in our mouths" :?