Prayers and support for Adamsville's head Coach Brandon Gray

Intense

We were made aware in church today of Coach Brandon Gray's health situation. The TCA family will fervently pray for him and his family as well as the Adamsville community. We may be rivals and we may have fun going at it on the T but this is real life and we all need to come together. We wish him the best and hope to see him on the sidelines for many years to come. He has built a great program and impacted many, many kids. I'm sure all of District 15A will be praying as well as the rest of the state. I would prefer the Aville fans give specifics as I'm sure they have more details. My information came second hand. Cardfan, Redrage and UTVOL keep us posted and let us know if we can help in any way.

Edited by TCAIntense

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Forrest travelled there last year for the AA playoffs, several of us said to ourselves, "This is what an AA program needs to be. This is what Forrest can become."

I think we are on our way, but Adamsville has been doing it. Kudos to them and prayers for the coach. 

Edited by Buddha14

Learned quite a bit about Mr. Gray and the Cardinals when we (FC) played them in the 2012 championship.  I was glad to beat them but I walked away saying, "Someone needs to make a movie about that team".  It would be right up there with "Remember the Titans" and "Friday Night Lights".  And from what I understand, Mr. Gray has a lot to do with it.  Wish we had details.

Ok folks. Coach Gray has let his news be known to the local papers. Please pray for hom and his family as they deal with the brain tumor that has been found. Please respect his family and allow them to deal with this as you can imagine there are tons of questions. Prayers is what they need more than anything. Just to see the impact of this man on his players is tremendous. Thank you from the Adamsville football family.