Alcoa

onetworemember

I am sure we will continue to hear this silly excuse. Loudon's travel was basically cut in half with their move and that district needed a replacement for Meigs which dropped to Class A. The Knoxville district did add one with Catholic. The TSSAA couldn't help that Stone or Cumberland were slightly too large for AA or they'd have probably been in there.

Yawn.........

I am sure we will continue to hear this silly excuse. Loudon's travel was basically cut in half with their move and that district needed a replacement for Meigs which dropped to Class A. The Knoxville district did add one with Catholic. The TSSAA couldn't help that Stone or Cumberland were slightly too large for AA or they'd have probably been in there.

Indian!!!!!!! Long time no Jody Wright talk. :)

If Sequatchie makes it far enough in the playoffs, I hope we get the chance to give you guys the F5 experience. Y'all haven't had one in awhile! LOL

sad that east TN teams can recruit and west TN teams have to play with "what get's off that yellow bus"...makes a mockery out of the state champ game..but the T$$AA will never do anything about it...it's a $$ thingy...pay-to-play needs to be in a difference universe

sad that east TN teams can recruit and west TN teams have to play with "what get's off that yellow bus"...makes a mockery out of the state champ game..but the T$$AA will never do anything about it...it's a $$ thingy...pay-to-play needs to be in a difference universe

Milan is OZ too....it's in the handbook. I have put it on this site before.

Love ya.