• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
KCHSVB4

Knoxville Catholic

Lay off. I am actually predicting a Bearden win in 4. Their setter may be the best to ever play in Knoxville. She just hasn't had any of her team step up and help. If they will show up and play she will do the rest. I think the rematch is good for volleyball. I quarantee Farragut wishes they had a setter of her caliber.

I am still interested in PhillyAI take on the match.

LOL. Love it HardAngle.

Yes, BHS is made up almost evenly of both club and non club players who worked hard as a team to improve over the season. Our libero/ future collegiate soccer player was amazing last night. Best she has played. Good old high school competition helped motivate them.  Either way the next few games turn out, BHS is over the moon on how they have progressed this season and will be happy with the outcome knowing they ended the season much better than it began.

I agree. The setter is great, she just needs the continued good passes to make the sets. Hopefully they keep up the passing game. FHS will want revenge though and will come in confident, they always do. Unfortunately BHS's home advantage with the hot gym won't deter FHS since they play in the same conditions. LOL  

There is a topic called Bearden vs farragut the rematch. These comments should go in that topic. This topic is about rumors of the Catholic coach stepping down due to unknown reasons. Please stay on topic.!!

Chill. I'm guesssing you talked to Mr. Garland prior to the start of the season? Surely you wouldn't have said this if you just "heard" it from someone else? Just checking. If you did speak to him and he said that to you then it must be a true story. Let us know!!

Much more to this story, and it is not a done deal. Other than Webb, Catholic has the only other real coach in the area. Look at how CAK is struggling with a well coached team.