Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

Jock, Death, and Hater (I love that) should be happy with murvil traveling clear to LA for a football game. It's homecoming - the stars will be out. Govman's big PA system. The scoreboard time displayed with letters. Teams standing on the wrong sides. Jerseys without readable numbers. The field may get sloppy. The govs may be laying in the weeds. Lots of good friends and old teammates competing with each other. And some not such good friends. Everybody looking for G91. RW87 on the high octane red koolaid. The govs have been up and down. Without the miscues, govs probably have only one loss. Murvil has been inconsistent. They score a lot early in the games, but then seem to struggle more as the game goes on. Which gate do I come in? And where should I park? Govs won first matchup this year between the two teams. I think a two point conversion will also decide this one - that same conversion from the jamboree.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! WB IS THE LOSING TEAM! DID EVERYONE SEE WHO GAVE RIDES TO THE REFEREES! CAN'T READ THE SCOREBOARD!

I hope both players and fans stay safe tonight.

sx eye'm gonna try two git out.....Hittin' on a few ovvur thangs.....

1. Me and momma may stopp bye tha haller walls ov deer old Allin-Wick Ewe on tha way down....(APB wif all this rain tha playgrownd grass weal bee waist hi)

2. Eye hurd sum lady yisterdee att 7 taik Jock, Death and Hater two tha kleeners

c. Gov-Man cood putt Shaift on his "big ole speekers" fer us

4. Eye jist hoap nun ov thes playurs on tha rong sidelines runs tha rong way wif tha footbawl

e. RW87 and G91 nead two meet and compair numburrs and Koolaide mixes

6. Speekin' ov layin inn tha weeds, eye jist hoap tha Guvs down't come out inn cammoe jersees wif cammoe nummburrs

gee. Evurdobee brang yore own bug spray twonite...Mr200mph and his CHAZ co-log-knee ere presentlee inn Sowf Calina and he won't bee abull two kill evur flyin' thang inn a 4 mile raydeeus frum thair

8. Iz RW87 pickin' upp hur tailgatin supplies att tha Kroger...???

eye. sx eye wushed thay wood runn a shuttull servuss frum Harold Kidd's two W-B

10. Ewe cain't evur haiv two minny frendz....... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

sx eye'm gonna try two git out.....Hittin' on a few ovvur thangs.....

eye. sx eye wushed thay wood runn a shuttull servuss frum Harold Kidd's two W-B

:popcorneater:

The school bus would stop there on the way to Friendsville.

Speaking of WB vs Maryville:

Gone are the days you would have an MHS cheerleader in your drafting class at Bondo Tech. Or an Alcoa football player in Bondo Class at the old Vocational School.

Gone are the days you would have an MHS cheerleader in your drafting class at Bondo Tech. Or an Alcoa football player in Bondo Class at the old Vocational School.

RR thay's nuthin' purtier abowt a gurl hoo cain block sand, lay down a slick base cote on hur toe nails, and then'st 600 tham thangs rill smooth and finnish hit oft wif a cote ov laquer imo....... :wub: