Westmoreland at White House

64NB95

Looks like the Patriots are smelling a
District title.  Proly just win away from booking it.  Ain't that sumthin? I don't believe that they are that much more talented than anyone else but have managed to string a few wins together.  Although the Patriots are loaded at RB, QB, etc. the linemen have really done a great job.  The Patriots have only three seniors so I think they will have a say in it next season too.  They definitely weren't the favorites this year and look how it's going.  I'll take it.  Go Pats!

Dont jinx us George Plaster.

The final score doesn't show how one sided this game was. Eagles defense played a strong game all but one play. Congrats Eagles. The White House QB is one tough young man. He got knocked around all game and got up every time. Good luck to the Devils the rest of the season. Hope you get all your players back before the playoffs

It don't hurt at all.  White House Heritage is coached well and deserves to be District Champs.  I know they are very happy and deserve it.  I know they are excited.  They will probably have the opportunity to give CPA or East Nashville their first loss.  Head right on into Cookeville to beat Alcoa.  This will open all doors the Power House Patriots to get them their first Press Box.  Hopefully since WH Heritage is now big time they will provide their Visitors with some more seating.   Currently the visitor seating will sit about 20 and after this year with the expansion, I imagine you will double it to 40.  Add some speakers on the Visiting side so everybody can hear about the big Patriot machine.  Go Patriots, so I will have a place to sit the next time I come to see my Eagles lose.

Vote yes on 1

That is Patriots number one.

• Upvote 1

It don't hurt at all.  White House Heritage is coached well and deserves to be District Champs.  I know they are very happy and deserve it.  I know they are excited.  They will probably have the opportunity to give CPA or East Nashville their first loss.  Head right on into Cookeville to beat Alcoa.  This will open all doors the Power House Patriots to get them their first Press Box.  Hopefully since WH Heritage is now big time they will provide their Visitors with some more seating.   Currently the visitor seating will sit about 20 and after this year with the expansion, I imagine you will double it to 40.  Add some speakers on the Visiting side so everybody can hear about the big Patriot machine.  Go Patriots, so I will have a place to sit the next time I come to see my Eagles lose.

Vote yes on 1

That is Patriots number one.

Sour grapes

Sour grapes

No WH Heritage is good but they like to rub it in.  This is all for fun.  I know a lot of WH Heritage folks.  They deserve it they beat us and had 2 touchdowns called back.  The fact of the matter is 3A playoffs are no joke.  WH Heritage, CPA  and Alcoa.  WOW

No WH Heritage is good but they like to rub it in.  This is all for fun.  I know a lot of WH Heritage folks.  They deserve it they beat us and had 2 touchdowns called back.  The fact of the matter is 3A playoffs are no joke.  WH Heritage, CPA  and Alcoa.  WOW

I'm just giving you a hard time, like I said congrats on the W Westmoreland fans. Where is Postman? He will be trolling hard when ever he makes an appearance. I suspect the "Where's Antwan" threads will get bumped back up.

I'm just giving you a hard time, like I said congrats on the W Westmoreland fans. Where is Postman? He will be trolling hard when ever he makes an appearance. I suspect the "Where's Antwan" threads will get bumped back up.

He missed the first half of the game.  He got his Head stuck in a mailbox late on his shift this evening.  He had to reach all the way to the back of the box to get out an outgoing letter.  Lets just say his arms were to short.  He finally was able to pull the box of the post and wore the box to the game.  I made him move from sitting in front of me, i couldn't see over the box.  His wife drilled some holes in it when they got home tonight and added a little WD-40.  Last i heard she was successful.