9-AAA part 2

MJGOLDENBEARS

GREAT job on turning your season around Wave. I am glad the rivalry with the Wave will continue. It is one of those games that "just needs to be played." If the Good Lord above had told me that at some point we would be "8-3 with TWO wins over Gallatin and one of them would be a first round victory over the Wave." I would have taken it. Now I am getting greedy on want a win over Hillsboro and rematch with Big Red in the semi's. LOL

You know I heard the same thing from a guy last night. Where did you sit at?

You know I heard the same thing from a guy last night. Where did you sit at?

I was seated at the 45 yard line 3 rows down from the press box in front of the Gallatin radio crew.  I wore a gray hoodie with a green cap.  I was up and down the whole game. I can't/never have been able to sit still. There was a Gallatin fan right behind me keeping stats. 

Looks like Hendersonville and Beech were definitely the best 2 teams in this district.

Gallatin had a great rally to savage a nice season. Wilson Central played better down the stretch after a rough start. Mt Juliet was not near as good as their faithful wanted them to be. Station Camp as I knew would be down and under achieve as usual. Lebanon went backwards instead of forwards. Portland is just too over matched. Down year for this district but I still like the setup with natural rivals. I will miss it and the crowds. I hate metro and the gates will suffer.

I totally agree that the district was down. Suprised that WC continued to fight the way they did. Everyone knows what Beech And Hendersonville bring year in and year out. I think people knew it was going to be a long year for SC. If people were more honest with themselves they would have known that MJ was going to be average. They don't have many athletes with this years team, but do have a lot of youth. I think they might be a year or two from being special. This district has been fun for theist couple of years and see many of the schools doing well in their new districts.

I was seated at the 45 yard line 3 rows down from the press box in front of the Gallatin radio crew. I wore a gray hoodie with a green cap. I was up and down the whole game. I can't/never have been able to sit still. There was a Gallatin fan right behind me keeping stats.

Thought so. Small world.

No everybody was fine. I thought the guy behind you screaming about the band was a little much but I realize where I am at. Trust me I have been at a lot worse. Next time say hi. You have a good team.

He got on my nerves too.  I would not have even noticed the band if he hadn't kept yelling about it.  JacketLover and I will get with you next year when we travel to Gallatin.  Thanks for the compliment on the team play.  i love playing Gallatin.  Good teams, good knowledgeable fans.  it is always entertaining.

After the a Title games we will no longer be talking about District 9AAA when it comes to football. The other sports will be a different story though. Region 6-5A and Quad 3-6A will be represented very well. Region 6-5A will have 6 of the 8 teams who made the playoffs this season. Going to miss the games we've played with Wilson County teams.

Looks like Hendersonville and Beech were definitely the best 2 teams in this district.

Gallatin had a great rally to savage a nice season. Wilson Central played better down the stretch after a rough start. Mt Juliet was not near as good as their faithful wanted them to be. Station Camp as I knew would be down and under achieve as usual. Lebanon went backwards instead of forwards. Portland is just too over matched. Down year for this district but I still like the setup with natural rivals. I will miss it and the crowds. I hate metro and the gates will suffer.

I am going with a bold opinion here.... If you threw any 9-AAA team (excluding Hville) vs an Oakland, Blackman etc... It wouldn't be a competition. Our district was poor this year hands down.... Despite a few teams having good records, which doesn't automatically mean they were a good team. We have to face the facts, none of our teams were "good"...par? Yeah a few probably. Hopefully next year we can all improve. Even though there wont be a 9-AAA... I will definitely still keep up with the original members. It's been fun and hopefully all the posters remain on Coacht. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Good luck to the schools leaving 9AAA next season. Hope you all do well. I really hate the fact that the tssaa has stuck the Sumner Co. schools in 5A with the Nashville schools. I remember what it was like the last time. No crowds, terrible atmospheres, and more cops at a high school football game than at a local crime scene. Oh well, the in county games will be interesting.