8-AA Girls

uknow22

It would be difficult to pick a best coach in the district. Every one of them are very good.

true, they are all good. But i dont. Think any. Other distric coach could have got as much out of CC as he has. Looks like a totally diffrent team from earlier in the season. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Yeah I know, but I think I've personally seen you say something along the lines of "in this district the top 4-5 can beat anybody on any given night". Maybe that wasn't you, but I don't think it's a huge shock CC is where they're at.

There's no doubt about that. There was not a lot of difference 1-5. Still...I thought LA or the U would be in their place especially after Callie's injury. If you can say you saw CC being there and the U & LA at home...then so be it.

There's no doubt about that. There was not a lot of difference 1-5. Still...I thought LA or the U would be in their place especially after Callie's injury. If you can say you saw CC being there and the U & LA at home...then so be it.

I would be lying if I said I called/thought CC would make the region finals. I didn't make any predictions besides a clean sweep by 8aa in round 1. With that said, I'm not in the least bit shocked to see CC where they're at. 

I was just trying to look up if Obi was a ranked player and where she is being recruited to. I didn't find much info on her. I did find something that shocked me though. In the class of 2016, the state of Tennessee has 2 of the top 10 ranked girls basketball players in the country. Neither of them are going to UT. What a shame! They're headed to Uconn and Vandy.

you called it, best big girl in the district.

really only true big girl in the district. The district really has no big girls mostly guard oriented .. really no "tall" bruising girls that u need to compete for State titles, my opinion.. I picked Cannon as the sleeper before all this started and I am not surprised. I predict they beat Cm for region title.