8-AA Girls

uknow22

LA and U have won the last 3 region titles in football, and I would say both will be favored to win their regions again this year.

You said over the last several years. Still...SC has beaten at least one of them every year. They have actually dominated against both. They have way more region or district titles than both in football. It's not close. LA is gone now. We will see about the U.

You said over the last several years. Still...SC has beaten at least one of them every year. They have actually dominated against both. They have way more region or district titles than both in football. It's not close. LA is gone now. We will see about the U.

2011 is along time ago, and agree SC was a semi 3a power under Maynord. And remember, Maynord's best team was in Baxter. I still stick to the point that over all UH and LA have better sports programs if you look at it as a whole. Every year in about every sport, girls or guys, those two are going for the regional title. I also think they have the best coaches across the board. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

2011 is along time ago, and agree SC was a semi 3a power under Maynord. And remember, Maynord's best team was in Baxter. I still stick to the point that over all UH and LA have better sports programs if you look at it as a whole. Every year in about every sport, girls or guys, those two are going for the regional title. I also think they have the best coaches across the board.

Maynord's best team in Baxter? Lol. LA is almost twice the size of SC. They have only beaten SC 2 times. I don't think either of them have better coaches. SC has held their own the last several years against both except for boys basketball. Pick a time period. 5 years...10 years...15 years.

Maynord's best team in Baxter? Lol. LA is almost twice the size of SC. They have only beaten SC 2 times. I don't think either of them have better coaches. SC has held their own the last several years against both except for boys basketball. Pick a time period. 5 years...10 years...15 years.

Yes Maynords best team and closest team he has had to winning a state title, ask and he will confirm. Lamb and Herron are both better coaches at this point than Dickerson. Can't compare to LA and UH with all 4 basketballs teams making state(boro) in last 15 years, 3 of 4 Baseball/Softall teams making state, LA football winning state and UH making semi finals...SC is not where it was back in say 2000-2005. And yes the population of both LA and UH over SC has a lot to do with it.

Yes Maynords best team and closest team he has had to winning a state title, ask and he will confirm. Lamb and Herron are both better coaches at this point than Dickerson. Can't compare to LA and UH with all 4 basketballs teams making state(boro) in last 15 years, 3 of 4 Baseball/Softall teams making state, LA football winning state and UH making semi finals...SC is not where it was back in say 2000-2005. And yes the population of both LA and UH over SC has a lot to do with it.

SC has made 3 state tourney appearances in baseball/softball. Made 2 semifinal appearances in football...numerous quarterfinals. The closest Maynord got was in 2004. They lost to Fulton in a game they definitely could have won. The U has beaten SC once in a coon's age. LA has won twice in the same period. If Dickerson is so bad...why is he 2-2 against said coaches? They have gone toe to toe with the U in girls BB the last several years. They have beaten LA twice in 2 years. Certainly a contender until the injury. Had the best soccer team the last few years. They have a hall of fame girls BB coach. The boys are pretty good...1 game behind the U playing mostly freshmen. The argument is not against both together. It's the argument against one or the other. I can take the U & SC together against LA...or LA & SC against the U.

SC has made 3 state tourney appearances in baseball/softball. Made 2 semifinal appearances in football...numerous quarterfinals. The closest Maynord got was in 2004. They lost to Fulton in a game they definitely could have won. The U has beaten SC once in a coon's age. LA has won twice in the same period. If Dickerson is so bad...why is he 2-2 against said coaches? They have gone toe to toe with the U in girls BB the last several years. They have beaten LA twice in 2 years. Certainly a contender until the injury. Had the best soccer team the last few years. They have a hall of fame girls BB coach. The boys are pretty good...1 game behind the U playing mostly freshmen. The argument is not against both together. It's the argument against one or the other. I can take the U & SC together against LA...or LA & SC against the U.

Herron at UH was handed a back to back 1-9 team with 20 something players. After two mediocre years, went 20-5 in last two seasons with a 4-2 playoff record. Now will dress close to 100 in 2015 and be preseason region favorites. Dickerson inherited a semi power house 3a team with MVP Manning returning. The got gifted another all district back From DC in his second season. He has went 10-11 in the last two seasons missing the playoffs in 2014.

Herron at UH was handed a back to back 1-9 team with 20 something players. After two mediocre years, went 20-5 in last two seasons with a 4-2 playoff record. Now will dress close to 100 in 2015 and be preseason region favorites. Dickerson inherited a semi power house 3a team with MVP Manning returning. The got gifted another all district back From DC in his second season. He has went 10-11 in the last two seasons missing the playoffs in 2014.

The U had a wonder year in 2013. The only reason they made the playoffs last year was their weak schedule.

The U had a wonder year in 2013. The only reason they made the playoffs last year was their weak schedule.

a passed dropped in the end zone away from beating SC two straight years after losing 21 seniors...every think you would hear that? Sorta like UT and UF, UF won in a close one but those programs headed in two diffrent directions. Anyhow...think LA girls will cruise in district tourn? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan