Greeneville @ Signal Mountain

DevilMan03

Gonna be back quick as we can sell this place in South Carolina. Need to be close to the grandbabies in Knoxville. Any idea what the alignment will look like next year? Can't say I'm sorry to see the county teams off the schedule...rubs too many raw when GreenEVILle manhandles them.

oh dont worry barb, them county folk will find SOMETHING about Greeneville to make them raw...what else is there to do for them but to hate on the big city folk....LOL....ive tried for 5 years on here to make peace with some of the county peeps and it amazes me how many of them wouldnt mind seeing me 6 feet under, all over some silly youtube videos.

Hey TROLL, would love to meet you friday. look me up, i'll be the one wearing some form of greene and white, carrying a monopod ( dont understand why they dont just call it a stick, cause thats what it is) with a camera on top of it.....LOL....seriously though, would love to meet you and get your thoughts about some things football on video if possible.I wont be hard to find.

Hey TROLL, would love to meet you friday. look me up, i'll be the one wearing some form of greene and white, carrying a monopod ( dont understand why they dont just call it a stick, cause thats what it is) with a camera on top of it.....LOL....seriously though, would love to meet you and get your thoughts about some things football on video if possible.I wont be hard to find.

not possible. troll wouldn't know a football if it was inserted in him sideways. he just mows the grass.

fg013747ql0.6407.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear your Alzheimer's has progressed.  Guess you don't remember meeting last year.  :rolleyes: