Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

That's a lot to throw out there, Bat...implications. Are you talking about DB's former football coach, L.K.? ;)

No.No.No.A good Christian teacher told the female staff the things this dude claimed to do in the women's restroom and you wouldn't say as a joke.Problem's with several of the female staff and parents calling about their daughter's more then once.Hearsay in a court of law except for the staff .I say a thousand flys can't all be wrong about a pile of crap.

List them here, please.

2013 ACT Scores

Sullivan South 22.7

Dobbyns Bennett 22.2

.5 is not much of a statistical difference. Statisticians would says the difference is miniscule and an argument of one school better than the other is meaningless.

But meanwhile, Blackman with Jujuan Jennings beat Siegel 42-28 Friday night. Blackman had two 99 yard KO returns and a 99 yard INT return in the first quarter.

Siegel seems a bit better than everyone thought.

Edited by DayTripper

No.No.No.A good Christian teacher told the female staff the things this dude claimed to do in the women's restroom and you wouldn't say as a joke.Problem's with several of the female staff and parents calling about their daughter's more then once.Hearsay in a court of law except for the staff .I say a thousand flys can't all be wrong about a pile of crap.

Well someone told me about..........

Names or Links, Please.

I can't believe you'd start this here. Wow, South is really in your heads.

List them here, please.

2013 ACT Scores

Sullivan South 22.7

Dobbyns Bennett 22.2

.5 is not much of a statistical difference. Statisticians would says the difference is miniscule and an argument of one school better than the other is meaningless.

But meanwhile, Blackman with Jujuan Jennings beat Siegel 42-28 Friday night. Blackman had two 99 yard KO returns and a 99 yard INT return in the first quarter.

Siegel seems a bit better than everyone thought.

Say what ?

Well someone told me about..........

Names or Links, Please.The ball is in your hands, I gave all you need with that extra .5 you guys will figure this out very quick.

I can't believe you'd start this here. Wow, South is really in your heads.

That's what I thought.

If you're so concerned about these allegations/rumors you got 3rd or 4th hand, you need to immediately take it to the proper authorities. This "stuff" doesn't belong here.

Did Phillips or Carter borrow your girlfriend that night? Shake it off and let it go, buddy.

WHYYYYYYYY has SOUTH even been mentioned on this thread!!? They wouldn't last one half with either DB or SH's JV this year, and they are about to get the brakes beat off of them by Betsy in a couple of days. Go pick your nose somewhere else Hilts... you're blocking the view!!  :popcorneater:

WHYYYYYYYY has SOUTH even been mentioned on this thread!!? They wouldn't last one half with either DB or SH's JV this year, and they are about to get the brakes beat off of them by Betsy in a couple of days. Go pick your nose somewhere else Hilts... you're blocking the view!!  :popcorneater:

Yeah. Why? Go back a couple of pages and read what was said. It is a weird obsession and I will respond. If you don't like it, there is an Ignore Button here somewhere. Use it.