Gerry Bertier's 3A Playoff Predictions after Week 8

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living in West TN but being from Middle, I have seen teams from both areas play, and you are correct, the Westviews, Camdens and what not are a far cry from what they are going to see when they get out of that quad, its going to get ugly.....

CPA and East Nashville are the best two teams that will be in that quad. There is a big drop off between those two and the other six potential teams. Having said that, nobody in quad 3 or 4 can beat CPA including East Nashville.

CPA and East Nashville are the best two teams that will be in that quad. There is a big drop off between those two and the other six potential teams. Having said that, nobody in quad 3 or 4 can beat CPA including East Nashville.

Until last nights win by East Nashville I would have agreed with that, but beating Pearl Cohn was a big win for east. That being said, CPA is a different animal. Unfortunately I think they'll win it all. They have put the money out it takes to win.

Until last nights win by East Nashville I would have agreed with that, but beating Pearl Cohn was a big win for east. That being said, CPA is a different animal. Unfortunately I think they'll win it all. They have put the money out it takes to win.

The F5 Tornado thumps money..............even their bank vaults don't stand a chance! Boom! :thumb:

safesurvive2.JPG

Gerry---I have a question. What happens if East Nashville & CPA both end up 10-0? Who is the 1 seed & who is the 2 seed in Quad 3?

If both teams win out I forsee East Nashville being the one seed and CPA the 2 seed due to the first tiebreaker of teams winning 50 of their games. This is my projection however CPA has a couple of teams that could get to .500 which would allow them to get the one seed.

Gerry---I have a question. What happens if East Nashville & CPA both end up 10-0? Who is the 1 seed & who is the 2 seed in Quad 3?

It would be like 2012 when Cheatham County and CPA went 10-0 and played one another in the third round of the playoffs in Ashland City. East would be the one seed and CPA would be the two seed. They'd meet as 12-0 teams and then money would speak louder than a few athletes and CPA would roll to an easy win.