2014 Mr. Football Balloting/Recommendations

CoachT

Unless all of you have seen every team in the state there's no way to know if anyone is the best individual player at any position. You'd have to set up a combine or something.

I know UC is good. I think the load dropping is a bit much, that's all.

What exactly are you dropping Buddha? Tell Coach Kriesky hi. I use to change him and his brother's diapers when they were just little guys. I know the family from way back. Kept up with him going to MTSU and then when he was at Oakland.

Union City is the best team in 1A or 2A and they just might have the best back, lineman and kicker.

The best kicker in 1A (and probably several other classes) is at NCS (if I may add a very biased opinion).  I'm not going to go into detail, but if you ask the kicker at UC he will tell you the same - they attended a prospect camp together.

The best kicker in 1A (and probably several other classes) is at NCS (if I may add a very biased opinion). I'm not going to go into detail, but if you ask the kicker at UC he will tell you the same - they attended a prospect camp together.

Cwoods Alden Littlejohn is a very good kicker and also the one at Columbia Acad.

Unless all of you have seen every team in the state there's no way to know if anyone is the best individual player at any position. You'd have to set up a combine or something. 

I know UC is good. I think the load dropping is a bit much, that's all.

If the thread was WHO IS the best i understand,but the thread is RECOMMENDATIONS.All we are doing is recommending.

Ricky Henry from UC. 1000 yards rushing and 21 TDs. As really only played 5 games. Played whole game against Huntingdon and Dresden. All the others he was out cheering for the second half. He also has a kick return for a touchdown.

Tristan Jernigan is a good option for lineman as well. However, the state likes bigger guys for this award and so Stewart and Givens will probably be fighting it out for this one but I hope Tristan is mentioned.