Loudon high school

DaGlove

AlcoaBasketball have you lost your mind? You want to Admit a Football Coach at a Program like Alcoa will not play another team due a district realignment. Wow what a selfish individual if that is the case. Is he more worried about getting his way, adding wins to his win column, or running from good competition? And btw is this "Jody" guy you keep referring to, is he the only guy that votes on the districts and realignments of them? If you knew anything about the BOC you would know the answer is NO. You sound like a guy that is bitter towards "Jody". Why so? You still looking for a PA Gig within a 100 mile radius of Knoxville so your voice can be heard? "LETS MAKE SOME NOISE" Well you have made plenty of noise on here and disrespected this "Jody" guy enough. Takes a real man to throw someone under the bus and point fingers at people. Until next time #letsmakesomenoise

AlcoaBasketball have you lost your mind? You want to Admit a Football Coach at a Program like Alcoa will not play another team due a district realignment. Wow what a selfish individual if that is the case. Is he more worried about getting his way, adding wins to his win column, or running from good competition? And btw is this "Jody" guy you keep referring to, is he the only guy that votes on the districts and realignments of them? If you knew anything about the BOC you would know the answer is NO. You sound like a guy that is bitter towards "Jody". Why so? You still looking for a PA Gig within a 100 mile radius of Knoxville so your voice can be heard? "LETS MAKE SOME NOISE" Well you have made plenty of noise on here and disrespected this "Jody" guy enough. Takes a real man to throw someone under the bus and point fingers at people. Until next time #letsmakesomenoise

LOL! Is that guy still announcing for y'all? He said that a lot last time we were over there, but we finally silenced him.

I have no beef with Jody. I respect him as a coach, always have. His team gives us fits when we play them. I don't think as highly of him from a BOC standpoint. He made a bad move by requesting Loudon's move to District 5 when he should have just left well enough alone. He knows we have trouble finding games as it is.

LOL! Is that guy still announcing for y'all? He said that a lot last time we were over there, but we finally silenced him.

I have no beef with Jody. I respect him as a coach, always have. His team gives us fits when we play them. I don't think as highly of him from a BOC standpoint. He made a bad move by requesting Loudon's move to District 5 when he should have just left well enough alone. He knows we have trouble finding games as it is.

So it does not matters what is best for Loudon, its all about what Alcoa wants?........back to Loudon, they win easy in 1st round....MC I a one man team, and he is a freshman qb. They play no defense.