The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

You may be onto something there BladeRanger ... My guess is that you were that Little kid that Gaddis didn't play and here you are probably 40 some years old and still holding a Grudge .... I think Dr. Phil would want you to let it go now , and quit being controlled and consumed by your past ...  :geek:   Analysis free of Charge , any more Psychotherapy and I'll have to start charging you Big Guy ! :mrgreen:

LOL...you are probably right on target!

Bladerunner,

It is simply not fair to the Oak Ridge coaches, players and fans that you constantly harass us with negative comments and some pure lies. You deny you are bladerunner which is a lie. You need to step up and realize your negativity is not good for you or us. We love high school football and support the team. That does not give you the right to call us names and run us down. You've had your fun for several years now but it is time to man up and pick a team, support it in a positive manner.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Steve Palmer

Hixson, TN also Home of the Wildcats

You may be onto something there BladeRanger ... My guess is that you were that Little kid that Gaddis didn't play and here you are probably 40 some years old and still holding a Grudge .... I think Dr. Phil would want you to let it go now , and quit being controlled and consumed by your past ...  :geek:   Analysis free of Charge , any more Psychotherapy and I'll have to start charging you Big Guy ! :mrgreen:

I think your right. Or maybe this is Blade's brother who lives in middle Tennessee. The best way to handle a troll is to ignore him.

Lots of AC and OR kids went to Young Life camp together this weekend. Word is AC has lots of injuries and other issues. All the Oak Ridge players have that information.

Still have to prepare and play hard. No overconfidence. No letdowns.

Its well known that AC has hit the injury bug, dont know about other issues, but I think they still come to play...Hopefully AC with its injuries is still the best team OR will have played up to this point

Its well known that AC has hit the injury bug, dont know about other issues, but I think they still come to play...Hopefully AC with its injuries is still the best team OR will have played up to this point

I expect the Mavs to give us all we want injuries or not. I remember in 2012 when AC came to Blankenship and everybody expected us to win convincingly and they took our as*&% into OT and about bear us. Granted I do think we kinda overlooked them that year, but like I said in an earlier post we have a bullseye on our back when we play AC & Clinton and on Thur night I expect the best they have to offer. We better be ready for a fist fight.

Bladerunner,

It is simply not fair to the Oak Ridge coaches, players and fans that you constantly harass us with negative comments and some pure lies. You deny you are bladerunner which is a lie. You need to step up and realize your negativity is not good for you or us. We love high school football and support the team. That does not give you the right to call us names and run us down. You've had your fun for several years now but it is time to man up and pick a team, support it in a positive manner.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Steve Palmer

Hixson, TN also Home of the Wildcats

I called someone a name, Steve?

Like Mav4Life says in his latest tour de force ^^^, it will probably be a talent advantage at a school that has 150 more boys than we have that gets us in the end, not the coaching, as to which I think we have the advantag

Mavericks and Wildcats what a game for district championship! This is what it is all about ! OR is undefeated and rolling along. I hope this game is an injury free game and good officiating. Wish the best for OR but will of course be pulling for the Mavs. Mavs have a mountain to climb and conquer and certainly hope they have learned there lessons early with the recent loss.

GO MAVERICKS!

Mavericks and Wildcats what a game for district championship! This is what it is all about ! OR is undefeated and rolling along. I hope this game is an injury free game and good officiating. Wish the best for OR but will of course be pulling for the Mavs. Mavs have a mountain to climb and conquer and certainly hope they have learned there lessons early with the recent loss.

GO MAVERICKS!

HE LIVES!!

Edited by Knoxvul