Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

Lol. I'll take the apple pie any way I can get it. I was just recollecting the event of 2010. We were getting took to the woodshed and jc Campbell stadium had run out of toilet paper. So I threw a handful of wash powders on the floor, threw my legs behind my head, and scooted on that floor to clean myself up. It just boils down to bad apples boys. Bad apples

Edited by THE KING

Week 10 has finally arrived. The Hampton Bulldogs and the Cloudland Highlanders face off again. In my opinion, my observation of the bulldogs previous games proved to be a solid team. The coaching is good too. I think that losing a key player will not affect their chances of being conference champions. They also have the home field advantage on their side. That means a lot in sports. Now cloudland on the other hand is a good team, but without a passing game it'll be difficult to beat the bulldogs. My prediction is 28-12 to the dogs. I hope it's a injury free game. Good luck to both teams. Thee mummy has spoken  :popcorneater:

Edited by Mummy

Week 10 has finally arrived. The Hampton Bulldogs and the Cloudland Highlanders face off again. In my opinion, my observation of the bulldogs previous games proved to be a solid team. The coaching is good too. I think that losing a key player will affect their chances of being conference champions. They also have the home field advantage on their side. That means a lot in sports. Now cloudland on the other hand is a good team, but without a passing game it'll be difficult to beat the bulldogs. My prediction is 28-12 to the dogs. I hope it's a injury free game. Good luck to both teams. Thee mummy has spoken  :popcorneater:

Lol. Did Austin break his arm? I was sure he was 8-12 last week :)