Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

Tired of all the playing nice!  Time to get mean!  We are gonna beat the Bulldogs because they voted with Obama 97 percent of the time and they are against coal! They also hate women and want to control their decisions with this new amendment one. They  were a lobbyist for Enron!!!!!!!! So make sure to vote for the Landers on november................crap wait a sec ....darn tv ads got me all mixed up :P

With a little more size and balance from our O and D lines I'd call it a closer game, but knowing we don't match up even close to the H town line could be the start of a long night for the Blue n Gold faithful!!!! I know its hard to have to spit that out but no need to sugar coat it. I hope I'm exactly wrong tho. Not saying the Cloudland boys are gonna just lay down and give the game away, just don't think what we have left of our line can hang for 4 qtrs. I will say one thing, I'd say both teams will be tickled to death they get to sleep in Friday morn! Gonna be some sore younguns.

Tired of all the playing nice!  Time to get mean!  We are gonna beat the Bulldogs because they voted with Obama 97 percent of the time and they are against coal! They also hate women and want to control their decisions with this new amendment one. They  were a lobbyist for Enron!!!!!!!!

Movie quote : "And he (Hampton) hates old people, and dogs!" Name it?

Good luck guys.