Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

Most high level programs with the resources and time have their kids come in on Saturday and stretch , see the trainer, soak in the whirlpool , watch a little film , and maybe have a light walkthrough. I see it all the time. Heck we've done it...minus the trainer and the whirlpool cause we don't have those fancy things. Have a trainer on fri. But not sat.

The GB kids have that option also.Helps with the lactic acid built up in the muscles.

Hey pujo, let me ask you a question buddy. If Cloudland loses this game wouldn't they still take 2nd place in the district?

There would most likely be a 3 way tie for second with Cloudland , N. Greene , And Cosby all at 4-2 in the region .Assuming Cosby beats Unaka and N.G. beats Hancock..both should happen. It then Would go to overall record because Cloudland beat Cosby and Cosby beat N.G. and N.G. beat Cloudland ...thus Cloudland would take the tie breaker with overall record...I think! lol

There would most likely be a 3 way tie for second with Cloudland , N. Greene , And Cosby all at 4-2 in the region .Assuming Cosby beats Unaka and N.G. beats Hancock..both should happen. It then Would go to overall record because Cloudland beat Cosby and Cosby beat N.G. and N.G. beat Cloudland ...thus Cloudland would take the tie breaker with overall record...I think! lol

That's what I was thinking as well. But couldn't understand why Cloudland is not listed as an automatic qualifier in the TSSAA playoff matrix. 

I'm still thinking that NG would win the tie breaker over Cloudland .Sort of a mixed up mess.

I think you are right pujo. it goes to over all record for the three way tie. if cloudland loses they are 8-2. NG win would make them 5-5. Cosby win makes them 4-6.  After the 3 way tie is resovled, then it goes to head to head which would put them ahead of cloudland. If cloudland wins they are first. I think you are right anyway....lol