2A play offs

reaction

Wow, you're such a hypocrite! Bashing people on other threads for being disrespectful and then you do the same thing here! You're a real turd bud!!

Do what?!!! I wasn't bashing anyone! RedRage, Cardfan and I have been kidding around about Quad 3 for 3 or 4 weeks. You are a fool!! I haven't disrespected anyone!! If you can't have fun and pass some fun jabs then get off the T!

Such disrespect for these teams that have worked so hard to get here!

RedRage, I didn't see your response. Pretty disappointed in your post. You and I both know that Quad 4 is much more competitive and I have been ragging the Cards about the cupcake walk to the semis. It is a cupcake walk compared to what Trenton Peabody, Mitchell, TCA or Huntingdon will have. Two of the teams in that quad have been beaten by AVille by 30 points or more. That's no disrespect it's just a fact.

And you are????? You are not worth my time. I will continue to have fun with Rage and Cardfan. I remember some of your stupid posts last year. You must be a kid! It's getting close to curfew isn't it?

Turd! Go to bed you old poot!! One minute you trash teams, the next you claim you're just playing around! Senile old turd!!!

Turd! Go to bed you old poot!! One minute you trash teams, the next you claim you're just playing around! Senile old turd!!!

I'm not real sure if you are an Adamsville fan or not. I would assume not but if you had any intelligence at all you would realize that calling Quad 3 a cupcake quad is a compliment to Adamsville. Those teams are not cupcakes when they play most everyone else but they are cupcakes to Adamsville. Go study for your drama class at school because I doubt you are a FB player or an athlete or ever was one! I will admit though, you are really good at drama. You probably made an A in that class or maybe you are currently making an A! Good luck and hope you make it to Broadway some day.

Don't let 'em get you down Intense, from a proud member of the hostess quad "we're good"! A little good humor never hurt anyone, and we're just happy to get an extra game this season. Sure Bulldog is meaning well, but there's a lot of respect between 15A schools...enough that a little ribbing isn't taken literally.Best of luck in the hunt for that gold ball, we know where we stand, and right now were just aiming to get better.