2A play offs

reaction

Buddha, I have no problem calling Forrest a cupcake if they were a cupcake. I don't think you are. I really feel like the only two contenders in quad three will be Adamsville and Forrest. The other four would be considered cupcakes compared to the teams in quad 4. I think the finals of quad three will be Adamsville and Forrest but I don't think Forrest Will be competitive for four quarters. Are you a cupcake, no. Are you a serious contender, no.

Says the guy who has not seen Forrest, or any of the other middle TN teams play. Gotta love it!!!

These are my predictions for the Quads in 2A

You never know with TSSAA....But this is what I came up with

Quad 1 Should Look Like:

1--Oneida

2--Hampton

3--Grace Christian

4--Boyd Buc

5--Rockwood

6--Meigs County

The only way North Greene gets in is if Cosby loses to Unaka.

Quad 2

1--Marion County

2--Midd TN Christian

3--Jackson County

4--Trousdale

5--Whitwell

6--EagleVille

Quad 3

1--Forrest

2--Riverside

3--Huntington

4--Mt Pleasant

5--Scotts Hill

6--Lorretto

Quad 4

1--Trinity Christian

2--Adamsville

3--Peabody

4--McKenzie

5--Hillcrest

6--Mitchell

Im sure this is not accurate.  Just something to discuss.  Many things can change depending on the outcome of this week's games.  Enjoy

I can't see the Trouser Hosers being below Jackson County and MTCS probably don't want any part of them. 

TCA- we were competitive for 2.5 quarters last year.

Not being favored is different than not being competitive.

I appreciate your arrogance, believe me.

We're coming. This year. And we aren't gonna stop coming. However long it takes. Enjoy.

I would love to say we would love to play you but you won't make it past Adamsville. I don't think anyone will play them close in Quad 3. Forrest has the best chance but I don't see it happening.

I can't argue based on history, I mean, I'm a realist not an MTCS fan.

I don't expect you to give up a thing right up until the point we beat Adamsville and TCA, be it this year or down the road. 

The Rockets respect both A'Ville and TCA. Until we have earned it, you have every right to be a peen.  

Edited by Buddha14

I can't argue base on history, I mean, I'm a realist not an MTCS fan.

I don't expect you to give up a thing right up until the point we beat Adamsville and TCA, be it this year or down the road.

The Rockets respect both A'Ville and TCA. Until we have earned it, you have every right to be a peen.

In 2016, adamsville and TCA will be down a notch so you will have your shot. Thereafter TCA will rise back to top 10 status. I think Aville and TCA are going to surprise some people next year despite their losses to graduation.

There's 4 teams i won't be picking Forrest against this year. TCA, A'Ville, Marion and Trousdale. They have proven long term success. A down year for them is a year most schools would be thrilled to have.

All I know is, Coach K, staff, kids, and community are not in this to be a pretender. We want hardware.  We are building and getting better each year. We are hitting our stride late this year, when it matters. We have support from the 4-5 year old teams to the High School. Everyone is drinking blue koolaid and with good reason. 

Am I saying we go to Cookeville or even beat a top four 2A school this year (The four teams i mentioned- forget the "polls")? Nope. Contrary to what some might say on here, I'm not stupid.

But Forrest is closer to the Top 4 each year. We believe. We will get there. 

These are my predictions for the Quads in 2A

You never know with TSSAA....But this is what I came up with

Quad 1 Should Look Like:

1--Oneida

2--Hampton

3--Grace Christian

4--Boyd Buc

5--Rockwood

6--Meigs County

The only way North Greene gets in is if Cosby loses to Unaka.

Quad 2

1--Marion County

2--Midd TN Christian

3--Jackson County

4--Trousdale

5--Whitwell

6--EagleVille

Quad 3

1--Forrest

2--Riverside

3--Huntington

4--Mt Pleasant

5--Scotts Hill

6--Lorretto

Quad 4

1--Trinity Christian

2--Adamsville

3--Peabody

4--McKenzie

5--Hillcrest

6--Mitchell

Im sure this is not accurate. Just something to discuss. Many things can change depending on the outcome of this week's games. Enjoy

Huntingdon is farther west than Aville so we'll be in Q 3 !

Forrest has 7th and 8th grade kids that I cannot WAIT to see under Coach K's leadership. Heck I can tell you on just about every team from the 4 yr olds on up who the studs are. IT'S COMING TCA.

Glad to hear you are so passionate! If everyone at Forrest is that passionate then it's bound to eventually happen. That's what it takes in the small schools. We have a lot of passion in our younger groups as well. When the big boys(high school) are doing well, the young boys want to be like them. We have a killer 8th grade class but a weak 7th grade class so you never know how the future will play out in the small schools. There was a time when TCA was everybody's homecoming game and there was a time Adamsville was the door mat but both schools have worked hard and built a great program. Sounds like yall are working on getting there.