5A Playoffs After Week 10 Unofficial Bracket

mjuhb

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very strong. Smashmouth run it down your throat triple option team. #43 RB has rushed for over 2,000 yards the past 2 years and led the state in rushing a year ago. The starting QB got hurt in week 8, but their backup #2 is tough as nails and may be their best player on the team. Their weakness is they really have no passing game, but it sure is tough stopping that triple option. Fox #43 RB is very strong and hard to bring down. Strong OL and defensive front. Just a good solid team overall. Just be prepared for a fistfight (not literally, but you know what I mean)

I like it SS! You're gettin me fired up! Lololol! Edited by TomJoad

Niether do i, you better hope I'm right. Its a lot easier to get to springfield than to Lawrenceburg from Gallatin

Yes it is and I would like a rematch with Springfield. But Shelbyville should be the Wave's destination. Then possibly Lawrenceburg. Just trying to avoid Hillsboro as long as possible...lol!

Yes it is and I would like a rematch with Springfield. But Shelbyville should be the Wave's destination. Then possibly Lawrenceburg. Just trying to avoid Hillsboro as long as possible...lol!

Watched Hillsboro last night and I really just don't think they're as good as their record. I think if you put them in any of the surrounding districts they have 3+ losses. They have a lot of athletes but I wasn't impressed with the team.

Edited by eers

Watched Hillsboro las night and I reall jus don't think they're as good as thee record. I think if you put them in any of the surrounding districts they have 3+ losses. They have a lot of athletes but u ain't impressed with the team.

Well to me I don't want to match up with all of the athletes. Then again I still feel like a Beech or Lawrenceburg that plays smash mouth football are the ones that Gallatin does not match up well with. Gallatin will score on you but that ground and pound really can wear a defense down.