5A Playoffs After Week 10 Unofficial Bracket

mjuhb

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Hillsboro las night and I reall jus don't think they're as good as thee record. I think if you put them in any of the surrounding districts they have 3+ losses. They have a lot of athletes but u ain't impressed with the team.

They have a legit defense no matter what you say, just look at what they have done on that side on of the ball, it speaks for itself.....

I think everyone thinks I'm bashing Hillsboro and that's not it. I just think the 10-0 record is inflated because of the district they play in and don't think they would maintain the same record in the surrounding districts. I've seen a lot of football and I just didn't think they were as good as the 10-0 record would have you believe. Perhaps they just had an off game, but I believe they're very beatable.

I think everyone thinks I'm bashing Hillsboro and that's not it. I just think the 10-0 record is inflated because of the district they play in and don't think they would maintain the same record in the surrounding districts. I've seen a lot of football and I just didn't think they were as good as the 10-0 record would have you believe. Perhaps they just had an off game, but I believe they're very beatable.

Don't teams have off games?? Every team is beatable, but hopefully your team will get a shot at them. If you don't mind me asking, what were you not impressed with about them?

Edited by HighLife

Don't teams have off games?? You could say that for a lot of teams though. Every team is beatable, but hopefully your team will get a shot at them.

As I said, perhaps that's what it was. I only saw them play one game, but I'm not sure you can make it through the playoffs living on big plays. I'm sure they'll win a couple of games, but I would be shocked to see them in the championship.

As I said, perhaps that's what it was. I only saw them play one game, but I'm not sure you can make it through the playoffs living on big plays. I'm sure they'll win a couple of games, but I would be shocked to see them in the championship.

So you weren't impressed with them offensively is what it sounds like to me. Understandable. Big plays are apart of the game, especially when you have the athletes they have

SS of Oak Ridge gave you the skinny on us. What's the low down on THS?

Hmmm. Run, run, and more run. We've got 3 running backs that can easily go for 6 if you give them space and each one is a bit different in the way they run. Our QB play can be shaky at times but when we're hot it's hard to stop. We've played a couple big smash mouth teams so I'd say this should be a good game.

Quad 1

1 South Doyle 10-0 DW

2 Knox West 9-1 DRUP

3 Anderson Co 8-2 DRUP

4 Campbell Co 8-2

5 Morristown West 7-3

6 Tennessee 7-3

7 Clinton 7-3

8 Gibbs 5-5

Gibbs at South Doyle

M West at Campbell Co

Clinton at Knox West

Tennessee at Anderson Co

Quad 2

1 Oak Ridge 10-0 DW

2 Rhea Co 10-0 DW

3 Ooltewah 10-0 DW

4 Cleveland 5-5 DRUP

5 Stone 6-4

6 Knox Central 5-5

7 Tullahoma 5-5

8 Soddy Daisy 4-6

Soddy Daisy at Oak Ridge

Stone at Cleveland

Tullahoma at Rhea Co

Knox Central at Ooltewah

Quad 3

1 Hillsboro 10-0 DW

2 Shelbyville 7-3 DRUP

3 Beech 5-5 DRUP

4 Springfield 7-3

5 Gallatin 7-3

6 Columbia 6-4

7 Clarksville 5-5

8 Kenwood 5-5

Kenwood at Hillsboro

Gallatin at Springfield

Clarksville at Shelbyville

Columbia at Beech

Quad 4

1 Ridgeway 9-1 DW

2 Henry Co 8-2 DW

3 Lawrence Co 8-2 DW

4 Hardin Co 7-3 DW

5 Melrose 8-2 DRUP

6 Millington 7-3 DRUP

7 Munford 7-3 DRUP

8 Memphis East 7-3

M East at Ridgeway

Melrose at Hardin Co

Munford at Henry Co

Millington at Lawrence Co

Teams Out

Hamilton 4-6

Lincoln Co 4-6

West Creek 4-6

94% I missed the placement of Clinton and Knox Central and I predicted Lawrence Co would go to quad 4 Edited by mjuhb