William Blount 2015

Governm

I was at the OR/Rhea county game and I feel that I got a pretty good picture of what's going there. I heard fans cussing and criticizing the coaches for everyone to hear. I also heard from a guy that went to OR that Stanton Stevens got death threats from OR fans when he was there. Alot of these storied programs have Harvey Updyke type fans with unrealistic expectations. If you doubt what i'm saying just look at any Riverdale thread.

Those fans are everywhere. That's just how humans act. Especially when they have been spoiled with winning a lot of years. I don't criticize any coach we have had, but if he isn't wasn't a good coach their is no need to beat around the bush about it and say he was a great coach when he wasn't. And you talking about someone criticizing a coach is pretty ironic being that's all I ever heard you do concerning Gregory lol

Edited by SweetScience

Guest Poohbair1619

We won 2 of the last 3 games against OR and beat Maryville back in '99,which was Quarles first year. We came painfully close to beating them again in '07 but didn't get it done. We also beat Dobyns Bennett, Sevier Co, and Ooltewah a few times during our good run. You say all good things come to an end as if we couldn't beat those teams when they are good when we have already proven we can when we have good leadership.

If that group of old Govs get "their man" you will be in business 91

Edited by Poohbair1619

When you play eight minute quarters in JV games your not building for the future. Maryville strives on getting five extra games a year which is half a season and William Blount is cutting two minutes off the clock per quarter doing the exact opposite. You tell me what would go through your mind about a program after seeing that. 

Barn, I have been thinking about this a lot and I happen to remember one thing about that fateful day.

There were two games on that day....Freshman and JV.....

Barney only paid for one game.

So, in reality, you got more than you paid for when you walked in the door.

You got 64 minutes of football when you only paid for 40.

You should scratch a check to Alnwick High for the difference.

Barn, I have been thinking about this a lot and I happen to remember one thing about that fateful day.

There were two games on that day....Freshman and JV.....

Barney only paid for one game.

So, in reality, you got more than you paid for when you walked in the door.

You got 64 minutes of football when you only paid for 40.

You should scratch a check to Alnwick High for the difference.

I really don't follow the freshmen after they choked against Alcoa two years in a row. Once you start a pattern losing to Alcoa I'm done with you. No one makes it clear when these games start so you go early just in case. This was the first year they quit putting the game time in the program like their hiding something or someone got lazy and didn't do their job.

I really don't follow the freshmen after they choked against Alcoa two years in a row. Once you start a pattern losing to Alcoa I'm done with you. No one makes it clear when these games start so you go early just in case. This was the first year they quit putting the game time in the program like their hiding something or someone got lazy and didn't do their job.

SMH

:wacko:

The county schools actually give you a $10.00 coupon for Dick's on the back of your ticket. My MHS season tickets only had some realtor's pic on it. No coupon.

I liked it when Wendy's had coupons on those tickets. To be honest I go to Dick's once a year and that is for a Christmas Gift Card  and that worthless place runs out of envelopes every single year. You spend $50 on a gift card and they can't afford to keep a supply of envelopes that cost them a penny. .Sorry but I have a memory like an elephant when something stupid happens to me.