William Blount 2015

Governm

The more I think about it the Govs don't have that bad of a staff... I think a good head coach would remedy alot of the problems we have. Heck, just getting a good defensive coordinator might get us back to being a winning team. Our offense looked alright last year and it could win us games if our defense was halfway decent.

The more I think about it the Govs don't have that bad of a staff... I think a good head coach would remedy alot of the problems we have. Heck, just getting a good defensive coordinator might get us back to being a winning team. Our offense looked alright last year and it could win us games if our defense was halfway decent.

AT LEAST YOU ARE AN AUTOMATIC LOCK FOR THE PLAYOFFS...WHO KNOWS..A TOP TEAM MAY HAVE A BRAIN FREEZE LIKE MY OWLS DID AND YOU ADVANCE TO THE 2ND ROUND....

Change involves enhanced expectations, attitude, and support for administration that has same vision. Alumni are all in to see a change and supporting the leaders to see it through.....It will happen.....

Good to know 👠Will there be a new coach or two on the sidelines next year?

If I make a donation, I want to make some aesthetic changes. I want a new scoreboard. I want to take the curved fence off around the track and make it go straight across the field behind the end zone. I want all the lawnmowers and tractors put away on game day. I want all lanes changed to outbound toward William Blount drive once the game is over. If kids are dropped off and picked up, parents need a designated spot to retrieve them after the game. There are so many cars entering the campus after games it looks like fish swimming upstream. I'll come up with some more.

On week 0 the Govs will go across the dam to play LC. With the schedule the Govs have this year that game will make or break them. It will be a must win for the Govs. The scary part about it is we always seem to struggle against them. I better have my therapist on-call that friday night.

Edited by Governors91

On week 0 the Govs will go across the dam to play LC. With the schedule the Govs have this year that game will make or break them. It will be a must win for the Govs. The scary part about it is we always seem to struggle against them. I better have my therapist on-call that friday night.

I thought Week 0 was no longer.